Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Real IPTV Player for Android, Firestick version 1.0.4

DarkmatterIPTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am happy to release the latest version of Real IPTV Player for Android and Fire Stick, version 1.0.4 with bug fixes.

1. Fix Aspect Ration for Player. Many apps out there like XCIPTV have problem with aspect ratio. They just go fullscreen which makes picture stretching. If you play 4:3 classic movies, it will stretch horribly. In this release I fix this issue.
2. MOVIES/SERIES are now sorted based on NEWEST as default. People want the latest added movies/episodes to be listed in the first page. That is what I did to make sure the user experience is first. They still have option like DEFAULT to sort by API return, or oldest, A-Z, Z-A.
3. Add CLOSED CAPTION for LIVE TV and EPG. Long press your home button, and you will be able to turn on Closed Caption.

The above fix is for Android/Firestick only. Here is the download

Last edited by a moderator:

JLWOCKEE X X

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am happy to release the latest version of Real IPTV Player for Android and Fire Stick, version 1.0.4 with bug fixes.

1. Fix Aspect Ration for Player. Many apps out there like XCIPTV have problem with aspect ratio. They just go fullscreen which makes picture stretching. If you play 4:3 classic movies, it will stretch horribly. In this release I fix this issue.
2. MOVIES/SERIES are now sorted based on NEWEST as default. People want the latest added movies/episodes to be listed in the first page. That is what I did to make sure the user experience is first. They still have option like DEFAULT to sort by API return, or oldest, A-Z, Z-A.
3. Add CLOSED CAPTION for LIVE TV and EPG. Long press your home button, and you will be able to turn on Closed Caption.

Real IPTV Player version v1.0.4
Purple player ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net

What are the differences between this and Purple? Actual differences though.

DarkmatterIPTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What are the differences between this and Purple? Actual differences though.
Hi, The difference is the 6 months of work as below.
1. Player is fixed for not stretching in devices like old classic movies and channesl that have 4:3 ratio. In other players it can stretch to fullscreen which is weird. I fixed that.
2. Very fast zaptime, less than 0.3 seconds.
3. Compatible with all codecs: AC3 codec is to name.
4. New sorting for VOD and Series an Episodes: Default sorting is NEWEST first which means whatever you update in your panel will show first. Similarly for episodes and series. So if a series is udpated, it shows first in the app. There are other sorting options also like A-Z, Z-A, Oldest and Defautl sorting from panel APi
5. Fix Multi screen stretch. If you choose 2 screens, it shows correct aspect ratio.
6. Much lighter. Save 20% in loading time.
7. Faster log in. When you log in it only load your TV list, then the EPG will load in background. No need to wait for long time. users can navigate through LIVE TV and after like 1 min EPG will be fully loaded. Movies and series won't load until users click on it to load.
8. Fix casting option: Casting has been updated to latest version and fixed. It can cast to PS, Xbox, Roku and other devices that I don't really know.

Think this is been removed.
But it still is on APK Pure. I found it there,
That is old app. Latest app is totally different.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi, The difference is the 6 months of work as below.
1. Player is fixed for not stretching in devices like old classic movies and channesl that have 4:3 ratio. In other players it can stretch to fullscreen which is weird. I fixed that.
2. Very fast zaptime, less than 0.3 seconds.
3. Compatible with all codecs: AC3 codec is to name.
4. New sorting for VOD and Series an Episodes: Default sorting is NEWEST first which means whatever you update in your panel will show first. Similarly for episodes and series. So if a series is udpated, it shows first in the app. There are other sorting options also like A-Z, Z-A, Oldest and Defautl sorting from panel APi
5. Fix Multi screen stretch. If you choose 2 screens, it shows correct aspect ratio.
6. Much lighter. Save 20% in loading time.
7. Faster log in. When you log in it only load your TV list, then the EPG will load in background. No need to wait for long time. users can navigate through LIVE TV and after like 1 min EPG will be fully loaded. Movies and series won't load until users click on it to load.
8. Fix casting option: Casting has been updated to latest version and fixed. It can cast to PS, Xbox, Roku and other devices that I don't really know.

That is old app. Latest app is totally different.
Did you not see my post? Are you trying to promote yourself with this app or is it a modified app that you are sharing? Which is it?
IF this is not some sort of marketing attempt and it is a modded app then post it correctly AS A RESOURCE. Ignoring my posts will only result negatively for you.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock