Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Real facts: You should read this thread! Open Discussion.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There seem's to be some confusion and misinformation about some recent things that have happened.

The first topic is this Want to Be joke @dix . Here are the facts about this user @dix. @dix came to XtreamUI official channels and began spamming people of his website. When he was confronted, his response was that he's "taking over." Now here's the issues: 1) you don't come to official channels and advertise your claimed update which is nothing more that just copy & paste that you took from others. 2) When you spam it here and you break rules, you will be punished accordingly. That is exactly what happened. @dix post was deleted because they were advertising or should I say begging for donations all because they change the color of an X. Get over yourself! Is your CS server doing that bad? Is your app and IPTV service doing that bad? You run around and beg for donations because you know how to copy / paste? You pretend to yourself that you do something good because you change color? LOL

Here are more facts. Another user post the URL correctly and it is still posted. I also advised @dix that proper forks are always welcome. Other member's can attest to this. I even invite @dix to contribute to OFFICIAL development!

Now for the dilemma... @dix here has 2 accounts. The rules say very clear that if you are caught with multiple account, you will be permanently banned.

But if I ban then I am bad guy? You be the judge!

Oh, one more fun fact. It was me who tell the DDoS attacks to STOP. Don't be such a dick, @dix.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Now I move onto second topic for discussion:

Recently some information was posted in multiple locations, including here, in regards to GTA allegedly stealing streams from people. However, the post here was deleted by me in conjunction with the OP being banned for not following simple rules and hiding links.

Here's the information that was posted. You can read it for yourself.

So here is the thing. Yes, the post was deleted. Was I happy about it? NO. Why? Because just as I expected, people have confused my actions as some way to protect something. I have already said this before, but let me say it again. All of those Donations to XtreamUI, they ALL go to GTA. None to me, none to @ShinCTL, none to @emre1393 none to anyone BUT >>>>> GTA.

Back to the original topic for this discussion thought. The OP was banned and the post was deleted all because they cannot follow simple rules>>> HIDE YOUR DAMN LINKS!!!

In regards to the root of this topic.. the information, I will leave my points where they are and you all can decide for yourself.
  • All Donations go to GTA >>> money could not be a motivational factor.
  • If asked, 99% of users would give him streams no questions asked.
  • He's the one who identified the vulnerability long ago, but his understanding and impression was that he needed the core files fully decoded in order to fix it. (not the case and as a developer I can admit that sometimes we look in the wrong places even if it seems as the logical place)
  • There is a system in place that identifies every Donator and their downloads. How else do you think the one's who share their downloads get identified and banned?
  • The information presented seems manipulated in a sense to paint GTA as someone who would maliciously abuse the trust that many of you have given. There is always 2 sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in the middle. As a security researcher, sometimes one may make a simple mistake of demonstrating PoC to the wrong people, the wrong audience, and it get misunderstood as common event.
In the end though there are several things to take from this. 1) the vulnerability was identified and a fix is finally coming mainline. 2) GTA has given the OK to invite programmers to work on the project and he will review, finalize, and merge to mainline. As a double edged sword, there are more eyes on the OFFICIAL project now. A lot of them, and more are coming every day.

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

makeitso

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Try to think of a word that the forum.will not ban but what a d**k he is . your bang on the ball @urgodfather , people like that do not deserve to have any place or forums for an opinion. The Tv community doesn't need a waster like that.
You would not be doing anything wrong g in booting just on the dual account thats for sure. There comes a point that stupid gets silenced ...

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com
The rules are the same for all members. There may be some deviation in terms of tolerance. In some cases, the community member must be punished immediately and without discussion.
There are "lesser and reckless forms of not obeying the rules", such people should be given space to explain and rectify the situation. It is my opinion.
@urgodfather, also, my opinion on the current situation is that such a @dix man and everyone else is like him, regardless of the topic, but the manner and reason and performance of the act, they should be sent immediately in silence!!!

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com
How much concern and hysteria of some people when everything is already known, said, transparent... they want to invent hot water or a hole in a flowerpot.

The background and the truth of the whole story is>
With the advent of UI , three groups of people spread disinformation and spin.

I. These are people who, from their birth, do not believe their eyes 100% and dispute everything that exists on this planet and beyond.

II. These are people who think of how to make money in a quick and easy way, believing that if they change color or something similar, wealth will knock on their door..

III. These are the people who, by the appearance of UI, have lost some of their earnings by selling similar panels. There are even people who have been working on developing a similar panel for the past year or two in the hope that they will make money on them but their entire effort has now been forgotten.

Last edited:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Delta19

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi urgofather and all of you

first of all I would like to thank you for your transparency and puting this as topic and evrybody can read and said wat he things with respect

wil be continued

Regards

dix

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Please @urgodfather cut your Netflix Movie.

You do not know anything, you are deleting our message response and talking without basis, saying with your fake accounts on other websites that we have backdoors without proves "Just because you are only administrator, not a developer or software engineer".

Today, this lamer has told us to pay him, to have permission to publish the new version from Xtream UI. Conversation picture: Here I leave the conversation to get to know the people of how you are . You only do this tantrum for money, but perhaps with that money that you may get, you will complete your studies, so, for now, let the serious people work.

If you said that people will get something worked from you, why don't you start working on new updates? Perhaps you are thinking that future updates from the original Xtream UI will come without working sat on a chair.

I don't think that you can even know how Xtream UI code works, I mean, as you have said you are sure that this new version has a Backdoor, but did you read the code? You must have 200% of dyslexia if you found anything strange on our code, or, you must not even know how to program.

Please my friend stop and breath fresh air because you are going to drown up with your resentment.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Movie is over. Bye bye @dix. You make your own fate with crappy attitude and wrong information. Is ok though. How does the saying go? Cannot fix stupid... I try to be fair with you many times. I guess you are too dense to understand.

As for “your” code, the only thing I found strange is that you think you actually accomplished something by leeching off of the forums and then changing the X to be blue. ? oh and the fact that you spam beg for donations? Wow. You are like panhandler at grocery store trying to get booze money.

Last edited:

Draker999

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
People are very quick to take a soundbite and run with it like a gossip hore. I take comfort to know XC backdoors are finally being addressed. Hopefully meaning stronger performance than ever! Keep up the good work chaps!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock