Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
CK Mods v41

Resource CK Mods v41 Mod 41

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score

[Add] Series Episodes automatic Filled ( Can in SETTINGS / API ) Disabled and Enable
Don't you think is a little bad to SPAM and out promote other peoples (is this case yours) MOD's in others thread? What if someone did the same to you? Just asking LOL

TEKO

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Don't you think is a little bad to SPAM and out promote other peoples (is this case yours) MOD's in others thread? What if someone did the same to you? Just asking LOL
It is a SPAM if I post a link from another panel and not from the same panel. and yes, anyone can do that on my thread promote

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
It is a SPAM if I post a link from another panel and not from the same panel. and yes, anyone can do that on my thread promote
Yes it´s SPAM: Sending and Posting Advertisement in Mass
Like this answers we are writing in here, right now, since it has nothing to do with this thread, but hey just saying...

BTW i've reported your post so the power to be can check if I'm right or not

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

cesarkrespo

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'll post some news here that you'll be ashamed to be receiving donations on things you don't know how to do ... you pay to have these mods ahahahaha
I'll show you our conversation where you say you paid me to make you modes.

And now you didn't need to delete the history where you ask for help and mods...enough of deceiving members

TEKO

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'll post some news here that you'll be ashamed to be receiving donations on things you don't know how to do ... you pay to have these mods ahahahaha
I'll show you our conversation where you say you paid me to make you modes.

And now you didn't need to delete the history where you ask for help and mods...enough of deceiving members

Listen well boy please take less drugs. I never give you to pay. You know very well that we exchanged a lot of mods in Telegram. but if you have a problem with me personally somewhere. then register in the telegram and clarify like men and not here in the forum like children.

cesarkrespo

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Listen well boy please take less drugs. I never give you to pay. You know very well that we exchanged a lot of mods in Telegram. but if you have a problem with me personally somewhere. then register in the telegram and clarify like men and not here in the forum like children.
it was worthless to delete the entire history of the telegram ... do you want me to recover more history ??

I am not one to go after controversies, who knows me knows that I like to be in my place without stress, but you already deserved this ... I apologize to all the members and admin.

it's just to let people know you're behind the computer.

Ramster is the memberTEKO

for those who said they didn't pay

for developers not knowing how to make the ISP LOCK ... suspicious

for developers who are unable to resolve a failed one lb installation, very strange

for those who do not understand German, is asking for another mod reseller select bouquets

again a developer does not know how to solve a detail that does not even need to understand much of html and css

another...

Last edited:

allserveruk

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
it was worthless to delete the entire history of the telegram ... do you want me to recover more history ??

I am not one to go after controversies, who knows me knows that I like to be in my place without stress, but you already deserved this ... I apologize to all the members and admin.

it's just to let people know you're behind the computer.

Ramster is the memberTEKO

for those who said they didn't pay

for developers not knowing how to make the ISP LOCK ... suspicious

for developers who are unable to resolve a failed one lb installation, very strange

for those who do not understand German, is asking for another mod reseller select bouquets

again a developer does not know how to solve a detail that does not even need to understand much of html and css

another...

u have done a good job on this pannel

mangosa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi guys from yesterday, we don’t do activity logs and other log logs where that could be a problem???
i did a remake and it wo t again....

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
has been around for a long time on my mods ... I insert episodes and don't fill anything ????
I do have to say that it DOESN'T work for me, and I was forced to put a file of my own so the episodes number inside each tvseries would be placed correctly, hey but maybe it's just me or the other WOI member LOL

noris

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi guys from yesterday, we don’t do activity logs and other log logs where that could be a problem???
i did a remake and it wo t again....
Logs is too big, that is reason, must clear logs every few days.

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I do have to say that it DOESN'T work for me, and I was forced to put a file of my own so the episodes number inside each tvseries would be placed correctly, hey but maybe it's just me or the other WOI member LOL
works fine this, the problem is with you, try to solve, its easy, world is easy, we complicate it.

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
works fine this, the problem is with you, try to solve, its easy, world is easy, we complicate it.
"and I was forced to put a file of my own so the episodes number inside each tvseries would be placed correctly" - so yeah I've "fixed the problem" and YES it was very easy to do

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is NOT a problem with @cesarkrespo MODs, learn to read before posting!

This is a KNOW problem with ALL panels (at least with all I've tried and it's a lot of them rest assured) that are encrypted and with more them 3000 lines in the M3U. Why don't you do an exercise for yourself, setup a panel with @cesarkrespo MODs and put only channels in it, no VOD/TVSERIES, it will work very fast. The problem here is that the MAG250 is a pice of sh*t of a box that just don't keep up with times, currently most VOD will not work out-of-the-box because the box doesn't even supports the new codecs and it's CPU is WEEK, and don't get me started on the RAM!
I've found that from time-to-time you keep bashing @cesarkrespo and @TEKO threads because they went encrypted and the "panel is slow, or boxs don't connect" or some other stup*d thing, if you don't like it, DON'T USE IT, go back to the XCUI 22F if it works really well for you and your clients but STOP saying b*llsh*t about other peoples work, that they do it for FREE, they don't have any obligation to change their code or to keep updating their threads/mods

i realy not know why you so agresive to mag250 bud i know thad many many mag250 its in market thad true
so i have same size and amound of movie and series what working befor very good bud now get big problems
and same thinks with conection problmes with mag250 boxed even if you not whatch anything i just see on the screen conetion problem
and even if you just have 1 channel or one movie you get hang on settings crash must be restart the box
all have this problems with mag250
mybe you dont like mag250 its ok you not must use it bud many users have it right now why we have to sell to tham again new box what working
befor
thare are must be same foult with mag250 its have nothing to do with max ram useage becouse max channels or to match vod
i think you not have use the mag250 !
long time i was using it many years it was ok only it can be faster zap time or faster reboot time etc this box not have inuf ram thad ok
bud thad not efeckt conection problems or crash the box in settings menu or get problems with 1 channel or 1 movie with conetion problems...

samthing its difikult with mag250

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock