Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
CK Mods v41

Resource CK Mods v41 Mod 41

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hi
your stb is blocked call the provider on tvip v605
mac registered on xtreamui
why is that?
there are A LOT of possible problems, with only that NOBODY can help you, but why don't you start by deleting MAC ADDRESS and adding again, then check if that MAC DEVICE is authorize to be use in XtreamUI

btw this is NOT mods related, you should open a threat for only that

successo4

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
as already said before I did all the possible tests and I realized that the two wrong files are api.php in the admin folder and the index.pxp file that was in the wwwdir folder.
The index file is:
That's not how it works - <? Php header ("Location: https://www.google.com/"); ?>
This is how it works - <? Php echo "Xtream Codes Reborn"; ?>

For the api.php file in the admin folder it can be replaced with that of version 18 and this is how it works but it is at the expense of something else.
In my opinion cesar should fix it.
Thank you.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

noris

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Index page doesn't have matters for panel works, is better to be redirect to Google or somewhere else. Is not good idea to be with message "Xtream Codes Reborn", when you got abuse from nowhere will see why.

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
as already said before I did all the possible tests and I realized that the two wrong files are api.php in the admin folder and the index.pxp file that was in the wwwdir folder.
The index file is:
That's not how it works - <? Php header ("Location: https://www.google.com/"); ?>
This is how it works - <? Php echo "Xtream Codes Reborn"; ?>

For the api.php file in the admin folder it can be replaced with that of version 18 and this is how it works but it is at the expense of something else.
In my opinion cesar should fix it.
Thank you.
index.php can have whatever you want, real apk will not touch index. About api.php, without more info nobody can check or try to reproduce the error.

What doesn't work? What error do you see? Why do you say it's index/api php?

I only wish that people started comments saying: I've have X problem, I've did this & that, X quantity of clients can't connect while using X app, I've tried with this X app and Y app, I'm running X version of XPTO with mods XY, I've reinstalled older version and it works, I've reinstalled same version and it works.

Life in this forum would be much better for everyone.

Nevertheless, I'm running mods 23, I have a couple of rebranded XCIPTV apps with embedded portal URL, some users also use SmartersIPTV app for android, A LOT use Formulers and a few MAGs and SMARTVS (I wish they wouldn't), I haven't had a single problem myself, and no complains so far!

So....

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Index page doesn't have matters for panel works, is better to be redirect to Google or somewhere else. Is not good idea to be with message "Xtream Codes Reborn", when you got abuse from nowhere will see why.
I still don't understand why people with zero linux knowledge are able to say different, I've always had index.php of my main & lbs redirecting to XXNX, it's been a fun ride for someone that checks my service URL. ?

So, yes you're absolutely right, maybe the ones that want to put back "Xtream Codes Reborn" never saw the website that indexes ALL IPs that have that message inside of index.php and puts them on a nice little list for everyone to see ?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ddmmyy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Have installed MariaDB for better performance it works almost everything, only i have one problem at inserting (on editing works) Movies or Stream i get blank white screen and url stream.php?successedit&id= with missing ID. in error logs i get (PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rInsertID in /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/admin/stream.php on line 310). If someone had similar problem so i can fix it ?

using R22F Mod18

K

Kenxo

Sono contento di aver incontrato un profosser di Linux ma ti garantisco che l'app enigma2 XTREAMTV senza queste modifiche non funzionerà.
Sarò meno bravo di te ma ti chiedo prima di scrivere queste cose almeno cerca di capire di quale app stai parlando. Poi un'altra cosa da non imitare è che sei in un forum per imparare e per coloro che sanno che stanno aiutando gli altri. Qualcuno come te che dice di sapere può prima capire e poi scrivere la soluzione invece di fare solo polemiche.
Adesso ti dico se provi ad andare sul sito
http: //x*re*mtvplugin.c*m/generator/
e provi a generare il file o il codice ti accorgi che con la versione 24 non sarai mai in grado di generare il codice o il file.
Se invece sostituisci i due file che ti ho detto, ci riesci.
Ora puoi trovare la soluzione Grazie.
Mi scuso se ho infranto le regole.
Only English allowed ..

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Have installed MariaDB for better performance it works almost everything, only i have one problem at inserting (on editing works) Movies or Stream i get blank white screen and url stream.php?successedit&id= with missing ID. in error logs i get (PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rInsertID in /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/admin/stream.php on line 310). If someone had similar problem so i can fix it ?

using R22F Mod18
Update to latest 23 version of mods, maybe there's something in the code that changed, I do know that the URL for the updates and LBs install did change, the rest I don't know.
Nevertheless I didn't had that problem when I was on version 18 of mods, I also use MariaDB from the beginning

Last edited:

magtv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hélo problème mass édit movies no update Movies pictures !

alqui82

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello ,

I update to latest version.
Did enable isp lock on port 8080 (nginx and panel side as well)but it does not work.

I am behind cloudflare that’s why I use 8080

can someone post exact steps for nginx and hosts file ?

thanks

successo4

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Was this for me? You didn't do the "reply" button, but I figure it's for me.

So, first thing first, I'm not a professor ? I'm actually software & hardware engineer in real life, but that's not the point, at least not for me.

So, has for your first post you said this:

And I said this:

And you said the above... good for you!

Maybe if you had said that on the first place someone could have help you out already... I sure wont, since I'm not a professor?

Btw, did you tried contacting the developer of "enigma2 XTREAMTV app" telling them that it doesn't work on XtreamUI 22F mods 24 when ALL others branded apps seams to work?

quiet I solved. I'll give you confirmation shortly.

magtv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@cesarkrespo
An image problem is no longer present in the interface !
IMG-20210421-115639.jpg

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
he does try to point guidance. it is just that others reject his guidance because they are too lazy to look first. the 3 of us can agree that it is the responsibility of members to search for knowledge before acting like baby.

also, GTA did experience many troubles with PayPal. i suspect this is one of the reasons that motivated him to move towards a new project. people send donation for 1 - 2 $. then later, they make claim and retract donation. this can be very frustrating and i wish that @cesarkrespo does not experience this.

in regards to this thread, yes it has gone off track many times. that is why it is our (staff) responsibility to course correct and direct it back onto topic.

let us return back on topic about KM mod panel and forget this simple misunderstanding.

kartel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hi
does anyone know what might be the problem with the channel in a short time collect a lot of stream logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock