Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
CK Mods v41

Resource CK Mods v41 Mod 41

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariozix

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
after update Mods24
ican't find this

percentage of the disk used in the Dashboard and page Process Monitor​

also all live connections appears to all server same same
a11aze11virp.png

and there are another problem i wish some body help me if it by me or because of panel

while everything runs normal and streams is okay there are a little customers have problem can't connect the vod and the steams everything freezes
i go to
Tools>log Tools> {This tool will clean up your Table user_activity Database.} user activity

after i press this the open connection and online users reduced to 5 and everything run smooth

xsharer

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clean work everything works flawlessly.

Suggestions for the next updates :
- update nginx binary with http/2 module
- give the option to set custom mysql pass for lbs when add/remake
- multiple subtitles for movies and episodes

Big ones to think about :
- logo and epg auto match , something like watchfolder for logos and epg to be matched automatically to streams from an external server
- option to chose preferred video quality source for stream (sd-hd-fhd-hevc)

mangosa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
How to add a new balancer to the ID server from the old one,
for example strai was 3 and now I want the new one to be ID 3 ???

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

MasterBox

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
@cesarkrespo When i create channel not work fine.
When I create the channel, on the server where I insert it (the same where I keep the films) these things happen:
1) The ts files are not all complete, some break before the end
2) the numberchannel_.list file
rightly has 10 movies while in the server it copies 9 movies

Do you have any suggestions for me or is it the panel that has this error?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

cesarkrespo

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
first: I am not after donations, but I heard here that they made many donations, for everyone to know I received 6 donations in total, and there are more than 3000 installations of this panel with the mods

second: everyone has their panels receive money from their resellers and of course the resellers pay because you have the work and expenses and waste of time

third: this panel is free and I only see requests, almost demand add this add that.

fourth and last: forget about donations it is not necessary to do that, many users have asked me for help and I never asked for money, for that reason they enjoy what I shared and do not demand what is given to you

K

Kenxo

@cesarkrespo When i create channel not work fine.
When I create the channel, on the server where I insert it (the same where I keep the films) these things happen:
1) The ts files are not all complete, some break before the end
2) the numberchannel_.list file
rightly has 10 movies while in the server it copies 9 movies

Do you have any suggestions for me or is it the panel that has this error?
Dear member and all you who are facing problems ...
First this is made to be tested firstly on the fresh installed ubuntu 18.04 server edition ..dedicated or vps with minimum good cpu and 16 gb of ram .
After
take this script code ..
Rich (BB code):
apt-get update ; apt-get install libxslt1-dev libcurl3 libgeoip-dev python -y ; wget https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8bpkbq4114wtjh/install.py?dl=1 ; cp install.py?dl=1 install.py ; sudo python install.py

After
Make update from inside the panel , both new mod version and geolite2

After
After Update insert password and port on manager servers in Main and LB for the functions to work

clear Browser cache

After
Reboot yr system

After
setup some test streams from working sources

After All this you made
Test yr new xtream mods made from Cesarkrespo .

If somethink not working like in yr previous versions , dont hurry to cry and post yr situation .
Try to find the fix from previous reply's on this thread and must be similar one .
If you cant find it ..than you are free to write your problem and dont hurry with yr request , wait until someone answer for fix .
From now in this thread is not allowed extra and extra requests .

If you need extra requests than you can use PM ( to cesar or someone else )

STOP 4 REQUESTS HERE ..

K

Kenxo

Dear member when something its free then is free from critics and from obligations
I mean who will, can use it in his responsible way, its like the cracked software, we use it in own risk, we can not blame on the crackers group or the person who cracked , off course when is free given , when is payed than yes we can discus this but not for free ones ..
That's way we can not say nothink to Cesar about his free job .
If you dont know I will post here just an example and you will understand me what I am talking about ..
image_2021-04-19_135220.png

image_2021-04-19_135319.png

We have to enjoy all this that we found here for free.
First thanks to the owner of this great forum #Redhat
And thanks to the all members who share his knowledge and techniques for free ..

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you are all ungrateful, 1 click from krespo he drops all mods. or do you think he doesn't have the remarke files, and the update files inside a server that he pays for? that is, it has a cost, and we don't even help it.

K

Kenxo

DEDICATED TO CESARKRESPO

Dear member #cesarkrespo WOI is proud to have members like you, I personally thank you and others like you for all your contribution and all your activity to make this forum great and number one all around.
You have to know that there are always obstacles in the road and I'm sure you consider this and you will not stop and break the road for these obstacles.
I encourage you to continue work on this project and don't hear to everyone's wishes, and I am sure someone here will that you not continue cos you break some big business ( ones that sell monthly and lifetime licenses similar to this panel ). I know how difficult is to be in front of a PC and work on this but don't hurry we have enough from you to use on our panels .. Add a PayPal donation to the panel I think you deserve more than just 6 donations for 3000 installs ..Thankyou Cesar

MasterBox

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Dear @Kenxo, believe me I'm not crying, I just wrote thinking to help in my little one to solve a problem. I assure you that I can only thank @cesarkrespo for his work. I state and it is not a reason for pride nor a reason for assistance, that I am one of the 6 users who sent a small donation for his work as a thank you and without needing to show it in the thread because I do not need advertising.
In the meantime, thank you for your help, the things you wrote to me I did almost all before writing here. now I will try to do what you recommend.
@cesarkrespo thank you once again for your excellent work. I am amazed at the few donations in your favor !!!
I apologize for the bad english

K

Kenxo

Dear @Kenxo, believe me I'm not crying, I just wrote thinking to help in my little one to solve a problem. I assure you that I can only thank @cesarkrespo for his work. I state and it is not a reason for pride nor a reason for assistance, that I am one of the 6 users who sent a small donation for his work as a thank you and without needing to show it in the thread because I do not need advertising.
In the meantime, thank you for your help, the things you wrote to me I did almost all before writing here. now I will try to do what you recommend.
@cesarkrespo thank you once again for your excellent work. I am amazed at the few donations in your favor !!!
I apologize for the bad english
My message was not directed to you , I have taked yr post only as reference to reply and the word CRY its not so hard that can hurt but only as occurrence ..
Come on and enjoy this forum as a family ...

Come as guests, stay as family.​

successo4

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi cesarkrespo thank you for the work done but I want to report that the part relating to enigma2 the one with MAC does not work. If I go to the site to generate a new code it gives me an error if I go to edit it from the xtreamtv application it gives me an error. If I go back to version 18 it goes perfectly. Thanks and hope you solve.

MasterBox

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
My message was not directed to you , I have taked yr post only as reference to reply and the world CRY its not so hard that can hurt but only as occurrence ..
Come on and enjoy this forum as a family ...

Come as guests, stay as family.​

Ah ok sorry, I fully agree with your thoughts, but maybe not everyone understands it

jurasas

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi
your stb is blocked call the provider on tvip v605
mac registered on xtreamui
why is that?

successo4

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have nothing blocked because if I switch to the previous version it works. I installed xtreamui mod on a server with new ip and it doesn't work. If you install version 22 release f or version 18 of cesarkrespo it works. I figured out which file to replace to make the plugin work and therefore I no longer receive the error but I have an empty list. Now I dedicate myself to this other modification then I will tell cesarkrespo the thing. If he wants to change it, I'm happy.

Fringe

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
first: I am not after donations, but I heard here that they made many donations, for everyone to know I received 6 donations in total, and there are more than 3000 installations of this panel with the mods

second: everyone has their panels receive money from their resellers and of course the resellers pay because you have the work and expenses and waste of time

third: this panel is free and I only see requests, almost demand add this add that.

fourth and last: forget about donations it is not necessary to do that, many users have asked me for help and I never asked for money, for that reason they enjoy what I shared and do not demand what is given to you

I personally donated as I wanted too, not because I felt I had too. It was my way of buying you a beer to say thank you... but 6 donations from 3000+ installs is an insult, it shows how many just want something for nothing.

As for everyone who keeps demanding things, if you want these feature then do your own panel, the source code for XCUI is free and unencrypted so get coding :) if you don't know how too, learn!! Google is amazing as I coded little extras before discovering this Mod and I have no coding background.

I'm sure some will disagree but I don't care, I'm posting this as I see too many posts asking for help thats already been posted in the forum (search first, ask second) or expecting him to add features that aren't really needed.
It just shows why so many great dev's stop, walk away or start selling their mods/builds elsewhere, if you can't do the basic's of running a free panel then use other platforms like Streamcreed where you pay and get support (well supposed too, lol).

kartel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
does anyone know why restart the user stream every 3 hours and go to the stream for several hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock