Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question: How to make an EPG website

Gh0stSnipu

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I am tried to search all over the internet how to create EPG website without any good solutions. So i am asking here if anyone can help me out to build own EPG website with plenty of EPGs fro different sources. I would appreciate very very much.

Gh0stSnipu

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website is easy.

The question is do you know how to scrape sites and create epg? This again is well documented on various sites (google is your friend).
Hi. thanks for answering, yes i know how to make an website with an grids, but cant find any "easy and fast" solution how to implent all data sources to show in the list as realtime + different timezone. categories example: Finland, Sweden, England etc... and every category is own EPG with timezone. Tried to sniff out tvguide source but you know..mess up XD

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi. thanks for answering, yes i know how to make an website with an grids, but cant find any "easy and fast" solution how to implent all data sources to show in the list as realtime + different timezone. categories example: Finland, Sweden, England etc... and every category is own EPG with timezone. Tried to sniff out tvguide source but you know..mess up XD
You will need a epg for each section and not a “one catches all”.
Then it’s up to your users what they put into XC/Panel.

Regarding scrape check GitHub loads of examples on scraping epg

makeitso

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I am tried to search all over the internet how to create EPG website without any good solutions. So i am asking here if anyone can help me out to build own EPG website with plenty of EPGs fro different sources. I would appreciate very very much.
Read over the topics on the forum there's a section call epg stuff and it even has a how to guide.

ernestt

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Evryone can make his own epg just need have to spent time to create scripts, instead they changing epg sources every months and losing time over and over.

Solution is:
EPG graber use webgrabplus most of them work in older free version
xml reader to control your epg

You can add all countries what you need like i did

demo1
demo2

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Hopstimop

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hi.
Creating quality EPG is a 24 hour job and needs resources and money. I am the owner of the biggest EPG service for IPTV in the small and middle sector available right now beside Gracenote and the other big companies and we work 365 days a year 16 hours a day and spend around €10.000 a month on development and maintenance alone in server costs. We have a server park of over 30 dedicated servers for web, load balancing and managing EPG and many other tasks.

If you are not committed to do it, you better let it be.

There are at least two dozen websites and forum riders who are wannabe EPG creators, but all they do is creating and selling crap, scraped by standard WebGrab scripts.

If the script stops working (which happens a LOT), they don't know any further, so if you want to beat those guys (and us :p) you need also a very found knowledge about programming and server architecture.

iborisov

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Evryone can make his own epg just need have to spent time to create scripts, instead they changing epg sources every months and losing time over and over.

Solution is:
EPG graber use webgrabplus most of them work in older free version
xml reader to control your epg

You can add all countries what you need like i did

demo1
demo2
That is good advice. Thank you.

J

JoAodeDeUs

You can and should start studying for suitable solutions.
One of them, to begin with, would be to obtain sources.. Start through WEBGRAB and familiarize yourself with the way in which this tool works.
You have to be a donor to have access to various sources, channels, countries...
Get started by registering and becoming a donor at:
http://www.webgrabplus.com

Image2.png
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock