Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info [POLL] A short lived membership gone

Was this handled fairly?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well, it appear's no matter how much you try to make good for all, some just have a bad attitude. It's a shame. It was brought to my attention that some member's are unhappy about this forum. This one appears to be one. As for the back story, it appears they received a 1 Day ban for "microposting." Pay close note that there is no revision history. I do see that this is not a micropost and the ban is already expired. It was for only one day. Well, once brought to my attention, I try to allow the user to voice their concerns to me. Not having any involvement in the past experience of this user, I send them a message inviting the opportunity to share their feedback. It seems they did not want to share. They've already messaged many of you with their opinion.

What I've taken from this is many of you are misusing PM's. It is there for you guys to talk privately but between the begging for / sharing files, advertising for profit, etc etc. it seems this privilege is frequently abused.

I've created a poll and I ask that all MODS ( with the exception to @redhat ) to not participate on this thread. I know there are some members who share the same distaste / dissatisfaction as this member. Speak up. The stage is yours. As long as you do not say / do anything excessively offensive, you are welcome to say what's on your mind. @dailyupdates can attest to my allowing one to speak. He and I had a round once and even with insults / name calling, he did not get a ban.

MODs - These are our members. Let them speak without punishment.

Now for some general guidelines:

MEMBERS - we're not talking about LIKES so there are to be no complaints about it. Also, if you have had or do have a problem with any MOD, don't say who. If it is a big enough problem, you may be contacted in private by me (even if it's about me) only to get more specifics and work towards an amicable resolution.

As for this member, yes, I know you're upset about that 1 day ban. Sorry it happened. You've expressed your disinterest to continue as a member, so I've helped you out the door. If you decide later you wish to come back, you will need to contact an admin to do so.

869 868

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
My first time j wanna apologise to all for my mistake,I done mistakes ,I was ban, and maybe in the future I will make other mistakes, for what I will support consequence, and all the time I understand my mistakes, but never u don't need to speak bad about nobody, doset matter is a admin or a normal member of this forum,If I don't put everything in the same place when I upload is my bad, I use a phone in the same time when I'm working
I have all respect for this forum and in special for moderators,whiteout them my knowledge was more less then now,and because of them and this forum I learn new stuff every day
RESPECT AND STAY SAFE

stbstests

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
As an Engineer, I learn from my mistakes.. Sometime one need to humble to learn. This is one of the few forums I have benefited from as a video Engineer. As in any forum there must be rules (We have rules even in our houses/offices). Punishments are there in all forms of life.
Viva WorldofIPTV !

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Why do I got to be @ ??? yeah I was pretty fired up and was able to say my part without getting banned .. so it all worked out ??‍♂️.. i was expecting you to be an ahole and ban me not going to lie but you were pretty fair about it.

evoactivity

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think some of the mods can be a bit hostile to be honest, making members feel unwelcome. If you're not prepared to help and answer similar questions repeatedly let the community do it, don't just tell people to search and berate them for asking questions, have a set of prepared replies for similar posts, link to known answers for what was asked. Shutting people down and making them feel stupid is not an effective way to foster conversation and community , it actually goes some way to reinforce the leaching mentality.

As for whether he should have been banned for that first post? Not at all. Banning after he said he was done with the place, doesn't really matter at that point.

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@evoactivity thank you for your thought provoked response and constructive criticism. i do want to correct one small thing, the ban was after his remark about leaving this "shithole." i did try to give the member a fair chance to speak and had no intentions to ban. he said they were leaving, so i simply helped them expire their membership with the stipulation in this post that IF at a later date, they wish to return, they will have to work that out with admin.
***edit***
also, it was not me who gave the 1 day ban for "microposting."

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock