Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

please reduce the no. of likes to see other stuffs,getting 50 likes is like going to mars for me,

A

as3982

Hey m8, weeks ago I thougth close to the same you are thinking right now, so decided to write a private message to the mods (@urgodfather was one of them), and I had a pretty similar response from them, maybe a more polite one.

The thing is, imo, that they are trying to encourage all of us to upload/share interesting stuffs, and for all of us to be active here. And, in fact, if you accomplish those 2, you will get the likes you deserve.

Few weeks ago I have close to 0 likes, and begun searching through the internet for anything that could be interesting for others like myself.

I found something and shared it using the , and starting collect Likes wasn't so difficult as I might think.

Just an opinion from a newbie like u!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey m8, weeks ago I thougth close to the same you are thinking right now, so decided to write a private message to the mods (@urgodfather was one of them), and I had a pretty similar response from them, maybe a more polite one.

The thing is, imo, that they are trying to encourage all of us to upload/share interesting stuffs, and for all of us to be active here. And, in fact, if you accomplish those 2, you will get the likes you deserve.

Few weeks ago I have close to 0 likes, and begun searching through the internet for anything that could be interesting for others like myself.

I found something and shared it using the No quote, and starting collect Likes wasn't so difficult as I might think.

ehhh thats misuse of the system. just another reason why the system is changing. too many people abusing it.

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ehhh thats misuse of the system. just another reason why the system is changing. too many people abusing it.
The click like lol took mine back but a good demonstration.

Share some good stuff, give feedback on any apps panels etc help others that you have the knowlege to n you'll be alright.

Odin

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
a question what happens if you spend the resources on a publication to download something but the download link is not valid ?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

reguera

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
NO!. The LIKEs system is going away!

I have a request.

Please take the time to read the Rules, Announcements, etc.

Hello,

Thanks a lot @urgodfather for that

I am new to the community and I also noticed that the requirements to see the links are quite high... some are requesting a minimum number of posts which is usually easy to achieve and others are requesting a number of likes that I won't manage to collect even in one month.
I usually give likes to most of the posts that contributes to keep a thread alive but the rest of the members are not very into a "like giving" culture (like ie reddit is, you get votes for every single post), meaning that my likes account won't grow anytime soon. I am happy to know that this like requirement is going away soon.

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks a lot @urgodfather for that

I am new to the community and I also noticed that the requirements to see the links are quite high... some are requesting a minimum number of posts which is usually easy to achieve and others are requesting a number of likes that I won't manage to collect even in one month.
I usually give likes to most of the posts that contributes to keep a thread alive but the rest of the members are not very into a "like giving" culture (like ie reddit is, you get votes for every single post), meaning that my likes account won't grow anytime soon. I am happy to know that this like requirement is going away soon.

Personally I'll like a post that is informative or helpful, even negative if its constructive criticism or bug reports. I dnt like "thanks" posts unless it's a direct thanks to me for help I've given. Keep posting and being helpful where possible n like posts that matter not "hi" posts lol the likes will come

reguera

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Personally I'll like a post that is informative or helpful, even negative if its constructive criticism or bug reports. I dnt like "thanks" posts unless it's a direct thanks to me for help I've given. Keep posting and being helpful where possible n like posts that matter not "hi" posts lol the likes will come

I am not suggesting an indiscriminate like giving to "hi" posts but a selective generous delivering of likes. My post, your answer to my post and this answer are perfect candidates, as we are discussing a matter of general interest.

Also this high like requirement is not attracting valuable brains to this forum but triggering people's wiliness.

However as I said before it is a question of culture and not rules themselves.

Last edited:

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I get you mate. Just sharing how I try to use the like system. It sounds like it's all irrelevant now though. Well have to see what happens when the change over is complete n all the bugs ironed out. A balance needs to be found for the value of a credit and the price of content behind those credits. There should probably be some tier system where valuable apps are set to a certain price, host panels to another and older apps and panels less credits to keep everyone on the same page n price guideline. I wasn't trying to be critical. It's nice to hear some sense lol

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am not suggesting an indiscriminate like giving to "hi" posts but a selective generous delivering of likes. My post, your answer to my post and this answer are perfect candidates, as we are discussing a matter of general interest.
actually....
we do have a rule about micro posting though. also the whole LIKES thing does not matter anymore. now you can only take as much as you give. no more give a little, take a lot.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score

I found something and shared it using the No quote, and starting collect Likes wasn't so difficult as I might think.

unjustified likes can report to us. In these cases the member will warned and we also ban those member for a certain time. In addition, the unjustly received points are deducted from their account.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score

Also this high like requirement is not attracting valuable brains to this forum but triggering people's wiliness.

LOL. Which culture do you mean buddy? According to which culture do you think no rule would be required?

The human does always need rules. Rules are every where in our life. The law, school rules, work rules, traffic rules, rules in family and child rearing, so everywhere in our life.

If people don't follow the rules, they will be punished for it. This has always been the case and will always remain so.

Last edited:

reguera

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
LOL. Which culture do you mean buddy? According to which culture do you think no rule would be required?
Theres a misunderstanding here... Culture related to give likes. The community don't seem to be very into that and some resources requires up to 600 likes :eek:

The human does always need rules. Rules are every where in our life. The law, school rules, work rules, traffic rules, rules in family and child rearing, so everywhere in our life.

If people don't follow the rules, they will be punished for it. This has always been the case and will always remain so.
Of course rules are needed, I completely agree on that. I make sure I do check them all before even starting posting and I expect the same from everyone else. I might be a newbie in this forum but I am quite experienced in net manners (forums and communities etiquette).

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Theres a misunderstanding here... Culture related to give likes. The community don't seem to be very into that and some resources requires up to 600 likes :eek:

Of course rules are needed, I completely agree on that. I make sure I do check them all before even starting posting and I expect the same from everyone else. I might be a newbie in this forum but I am quite experienced in net manners (forums and communities etiquette).

When we were going by the LIKES system, it was up to the members who share to decide where they wish to set the bar. 600 is obtainable but requires time and quality contributions. Soon we will be complete with converting all shares to resources which one must purchase a share with those credits. If you share something with a price and it is desired, people will purchase, you earn credits and you use credits to purchase what you want.

Does market allow to earn entry then take what you wish? No. All you can eat buffet does. LIKES system was good system until too many abuse and try to take all. So now we make even stephen. You can only take what you put in. No more put tiny and take all. Also makes user to be wise with what is taken. They will prioritize what they really need more than take something because they want to try. This is where CREDIT system is better and this is why we move to CREDIT system.

eqengaj27

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@urgodfather Likes system is a good thing to keep forum active.

But why aren't you stopping ppl from removing "Like" after they give it? i can simply like, download, remove like. ?! You should not allow this i know i can example remove my like if some link to download is dead but is not my job to keep threads active with online links thats forum mods job to close/remove posts with dead content.

G

guetteur

@urgodfather Likes system is a good thing to keep forum active.

But why aren't you stopping ppl from removing "Like" after they give it? i can simply like, download, remove like. ?! You should not allow this i know i can example remove my like if some link to download is dead but is not my job to keep threads active with online links thats forum mods job to close/remove posts with dead content.
I see that you are not up to date with the forum

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock