Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

OpenXC WebPlayer English [Deleted] 2020-07-17

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.

iptvayr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Got it working with XC's default nginx without Apache, by moving the main www root files to XC's 'client_area' and installed the php dependencys from here:

No quote

@iptvayr - Would you possibly consider adding the option in your install script to replace the 'client_area' of XC without installing Apache in a later release?

Cheers!
Please see below download for the script alone to install to the client_area directory.

NOTES:
* This WILL remove the existing files in this folder, I suggest making a backup of this folder if you wish to revert the changes at a later stage.
** This assumes your XC installation is in the default directory.

Once downloaded
1. Run as root,
2. Edit the dns in the config file to be 127.0.0.1:PORT
3. Perform a security audit of the webplayer and panel to ensure no leaks exist.

I am not a security expert and will not supply advice in regards to performing security audits of your server setup.

[/LIKES]

Last edited:

iptvayr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Here is a slight variation of the original scrip,t that will backup the client_area and keep xc permissions:-

No quote

Step 1 - Edit <CMS_PORT> to your CMS port.

Step 2 - Run the script.

Hope this helps others who want to keep their original 'client_area' backed up :D

Enjoy!
Thank you, i will direct link your input to the main post to allow people to find it.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

iptvayr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Updated Applied

Reason:
When an expired account or wrong credentials were entered the error message that comes to advise why the user can not login was not fully translated.

Update resolves this issue, if you have installed and want to correct this please download with the install script in the original post alternatively

iptvayr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
New Information regarding MKV support,

On testing the panel further and with the advice from @Ian regarding OperaGX browser I found that MKV is playable.

There is still no known support for AVI/DIVX format as such i would recommend not to use this old file format.

I've personally not got much experience in web players especially in regards to addition of VLC plugin support as a fall back option.

I open this up to all PHP programmers whom have worked with web players and ask for input regarding widening the supported playback formats on multiple browsers.

I will happily add any improvements to the main post with credits you.

Reactions: Ian
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

freeliva

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thanks for the work!
I don't know if it only happens to me but the channels in SD quality show me audio but not image.
In HD and FHD it looks correctly.
I need to test the Customisation files

Thanks again! Bless up

iptvayr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock