Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Announcements: Oops, we weren't able to locate that URL!

K

Kenxo

I think each of us knows what this means ..
I want to encourage myself and all those who created resources to check the links to see if they work or not because, as you know, the download system works through credits. It is not to belittle anyone's investment to own those credits, whether they got them with their resources or bought them.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
I think each of us knows what this means ..
I want to encourage myself and all those who created resources to check the links to see if they work or not because, as you know, the download system works through credits. It is not to belittle anyone's investment to own those credits, whether they got them with their resources or bought them.

Mate I am thinking about it to add a new rule.
For example:
Firstly we issue a warning to update the resource link and if a resource author does react than we issue a time limited ban to the author of the resource and delete than as well the resource.

Or may some other similar solutions.

I am interested also in mind of the staff members and as well as in the minds of the community members.

So please write your ideas and suggestions ?

K

Kenxo

Mate I am thinking about it to add a new rule.
For example:
Firstly we issue a warning to update the resource link and if a resource author does react than we issue a time limited ban to the author of the resource and delete than as well the resource.

Or may some other similar solutions.

I am interested also in mind of the staff members and as well as in the minds of the community members.

So please write your ideas and suggestions ?
I suggest you to Announce to every resource owner that we will start testing from time to time the life of the resource and if we find the link is dead we will throw it to graveyard some time, after this if no response we will permanently delete those resources .. This Announce will be to wake up the resource owner and test his resources before they go permanently ..

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock