Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question No sound while playing vod content on mag boxes

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello guys. I have added some content and while playing on mag boxes some movies and series doesn't get sound. I know its an encoding issue but how can i mass edit them.? Although everything works fine on vlc.

ernestt

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ac3 convert to aac to play

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Come on, don't be silly now, there is no solution for that, except using a older firmware where the DTS codec still was available. But chances are 50/50, not to find the specific old firmware, thinking more about the unfriendly "friendly fire" from Infomir. They still hunting older systems to shut them down. Regarding ALL noblock firmwares, don't use them...you can imagine why..
Or just go to a decent other system, must not be a expensive Formuler Box, here is a cheap one, better than the Mag256, Smart IBRAVEBOX H.265 Digital or GTMEDIA I-FIRE IP Box stalker TV box, both for around 20 $...

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Come on, don't be silly now, there is no solution for that, except using a older firmware where the DTS codec still was available. But chances are 50/50, not to find the specific old firmware, thinking more about the unfriendly "friendly fire" from Infomir. They still hunting older systems to shut them down. Regarding ALL noblock firmwares, don't use them...you can imagine why..
Or just go to a decent other system, must not be a expensive Formuler Box, here is a cheap one, better than the Mag256, Smart IBRAVEBOX H.265 Digital or GTMEDIA I-FIRE IP Box stalker TV box, both for around 20 $...
But why informir not providing support for DTS codec? if this is the case then iptv providers using xtream ui will not be able to recommend clients to buy infomir devices.

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
But why informir not providing support for DTS codec? if this is the case then iptv providers using xtream ui will not be able to recommend clients to buy infomir devices.

It looks like that you do not know the very old story from over 2 years ago, that Infomir blocking and shut down thousands of IPTV domains until NOW!!! They simply let run huge capacities servers and spiders to find them over the Mac Addresses, what they can do easily, because they know the given legitimate mac's, right? Resulting then in a blocked box! Many copy boxes (mainly Mag250) are shut down as well if they find them over their spiders. They also working together with every government agencies and organisations like Eurojust, .. Europol and numberless agencies like DMCA's and Co.
As if that would not be enough, Infomir is running a Hotline for snitches to get informations and names, domains, etc..pp.
Regarding the DTS sound codec, many codecs are not for free, each legitimate producer (except all chinese companies...) have to pay license fees for each produced unit, what Infomir do not do, in case of the DTS codec, so easy is that.
I wouldn't watch with these time bombs from Infomir, pretty dangerous sooner or later.
A word to the expensive FormulerBoxes, wouldn't buy them, regardless their decent quality, reason is a still ongoing law suite between Infomir and the Formuler company and by my opinion it could be, that overnight something could happen to their MyTVOnline plugin, what is all about in the lawsuit.

Last edited:

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It looks like that you do not know the very old story from over 18 month ago, that Infomir blocking and shut down thousands of IPTV domains until NOW!!! They simply let run huge capacities servers and spiders to find them over the Mac Addresses, what they can do easily, because they know the given legitimate mac's, right? Resulting then in a blocked box! Many copy boxes (mainly Mag250) are shut down as well if they find them over their spiders. They also working together with every government agencies and organisations like Eurojust, .. Europol and numberless agencies like DMCA's and Co.
As if that would not be enough, Infomir is running a Hotline for snitches to get informations and names, domains, etc..pp.
Regarding the DTS sound codec, many codecs are not for free, each legitimate producer (except all chinese companies...) have to pay license fees for each produced unit, what Infomir do not do, in case of the DTS codec, so easy is that.
I wouldn't watch with these time bombs from Infomir, pretty dangerous sooner or later.
A word to the expensive FormulerBoxes, wouldn't buy them, regardless their decent quality, reason is a still ongoing law suite between Infomir and the Formuler company and by my opinion it could be, that overnight something could happen to their MyTVOnline plugin, what is all about in the lawsuit.
i see. Thanks for explainin. so what should I do with the movies which are dts codec? Can I not change them?

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Many conversion software on the market. If we are talking about a couple of hundreds of movies..have fun

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Many conversion software on the market. If we are talking about a couple of hundreds of movies..have fun
So I should convert all the dts codec movies to AAC codec? so Any good software you recommend?

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock