https://www.streaming-servers.com/

No Reply From Admin

StreamKing

Approved Prov
Hi

I am interested in providng my IPTV services here and have made contact with the admin, you wanted a test line from me and I have sent you a m3u link as suggested you are not replying back to any of my messages since yesterday.

I have done all that you have asked and yet I feel like I am being ignored. I have been considerate and have done everything by your Rules but not getting any more replies.

Can a admin please get back to me as I have a very good service I want to provide to people that I know alot of people will appreciate.

I Also sell streams as well.

A Reply / Response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Place your Business Ad here !

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Hi

I am interested in providng my IPTV services here and have made contact with the admin, you wanted a test line from me and I have sent you a m3u link as suggested you are not replying back to any of my messages since yesterday.

I have done all that you have asked and yet I feel like I am being ignored. I have been considerate and have done everything by your Rules but not getting any more replies.

Can a admin please get back to me as I have a very good service I want to provide to people that I know alot of people will appreciate.

I Also sell streams as well.

A Reply / Response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
I am here and you are not ignored.
I am currently very busy, so I have put you in to my to do list.

You will get reply once your service is 100 precent approved.

You can also contact our Chief Mod @delta for the approvement.

StreamKing

Approved Prov
Hi Red

Thank you for the reply, the test I gave you has probably expired by now as it was a 2 day test, I will message delta as well and see if he can test it out to approve me.

If I come across any problems will let you know.

Thank you

StreamKing

Approved Prov
Hi Red

I have tried Private messaging Delta while he was on but he didnt get back to me, please can you help me, I dont want to be rude like other people and make a thread without authorisation from a MOD for stamp of approval.

I have a wonderful 100% working service which I know people will appreciate. Any help would be great!

Kind regards

Jamie

Place your Business Ad here !

StreamKing

Approved Prov
All sorted thank you Admin team! can delete this thread if you like