Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource newest JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 5.32 5.32 deb

Register & Get access to index

iptv man

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i take no credit for this what so ever....

all credit go to KIDDAC (y) hes the author great work mate

*** updated 13/05/2020 ***

newest JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 5.32 - (Universal - all images)

WORD OF NOTE: DUE TO THE WAY THE EPG PLAYER COMPONENT WORKS. IT WILL POST YOUR STREAM / USERNAME AND PASSWORD IN DEBUG LOGS. DO NOT POST FULL DEBUG / CRASH LOGS WITHOUT EDITTING OUT YOUR LINE REFS. EASIEST WAY TO LOOK FOR THIS IS TO DO A TEXT SEARCH FOR YOUR USERNAME IN THE LOG.

New user guide instructions now available.

A plugin to allow the easy creation of bouquets for IPTV playlists.

You can also select the individual categories to create the bouquets for. No need to import hundreds of channels that you do not need.

Tested on:

OE 2.0 images

OpenATV 6.3

OpenVIX

OpenBlackhole

Blackhole

VTI

OpenPLI

Pure2

Vu+ OI 3.0 (Vu+ core image)

OE 2.5/2.6 images

DreamOS (DMM core image)

Newnigma2

Dream-Elite

Peter Pan

SatLodge

Oozoon GP4

Note to IPTV providers: I will not be making any personal versions of this plugin that embeds hidden IPTV details into it. So no need to keep asking.

There is nothing in the code that references or will reference any provider.

Note to users: There are no free channels or streams provided in the plugin. Users have to source and enter their own details into this plugin.

My plugin is based on xtream codes, if your service uses none standard api calls, or you have removed standard api calls, then unfortunately my plugin will probably not be compatible with your service.

EPG will be brought in for providers that have set custom sids and xmltv files. Not All providers do.

How to install

FTP the IPK file over to your temp folder. var/volatile/tmp.

OpenATV install instructions

• Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
  • memory/tmp
  • Press ok on the package
  • press green to install.
Reboot your GUI if you are not prompted to.
---------------------------------------------------------------
OpenVix install instructions

• Menu > setup > VIX > Ipkg install
  • memory/tmp

How to use

The program works in one of two ways.

1) Via a playlists.txt file. Where you can copy and paste all your playlist urls

Now supports standard xtream iptv playlists, External Urls that return m3u playlists or Local MP3s

Currently this playlists.txt file live here.

/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

you can change this file location to anywhere you like via the settings.

i.e

/media/hdd/playlists

2) or you can manually enter your details via the playlists/add playlist.

You then need to create your channel bouquets.

On creating a bouquet... playlists....Ok Button (TV button also works as an alternative)...

This will create your iptv bouquets that can be viewed via the channel select screen (TV Button)

This will also create a xmltv file for use with epg importer plugin. You must select this in epg importer plugin as one of oyur sources.

The run an epg importer scan.

Known Problems

This plugin uses the newer iptv api. Some older/crappier providers will not be compatible.

An invalid URL in your playlists.txt will slow down the initial load of playlists as it tries to validate its existance.

It is recommended you remove/edit any broken URLs as soon as you have confirmed they are actually no longer active.

(You can now comment out providers in playlists.txt file with a hashtag #)

Not Working / Not coded (yet)

Built in player. Streams are viewed via bouquets only at the moment.

Screenshots

FAQs

Q) How do I change the location of my playlists.txt file.

If setting your own playlists.txt location in this plugin.

It can be quite confusing as its slightly different behaviour than expected.

Click OK on the setting
96872-6cd437-png

locate the folder/location you wish to use.
96873-c7fcc-png

Then press green button to choose it when its highlighted. Don't press OK to go into that location (which is what I would expect to do)

Q) I do not have the option to select individual categories. I have only got LIVE and VOD?

Unfortunately, each provider differs. It is impossible to write rules for how each provider categorises its data. My program is designed as a catch all. It isn't designed for a specific provider

Because at the moment, we are just creating bouquets, all I can do is group everything how the provider categorises things.
In your case, it seems he is categorising by country for LIVE, and categorising by type in VOD.

Q) My playlist crashes the box when I try to create a bouquet.
Unfortunately not all IPTV lists are the same. I have tested many and programmed in lots of rules to catch errors.
If you can Private message me the relevant part of your crash log. Then I may be able to fix your specifc error.

crash logs live at /home/root/logs

Q) Would you have any plans to include epg and fanart for the VOD section? like plex or XtreamTv
As my plugin is a bouquet creator and not a iptv player, it is not possible to bring these things into bouquets.
They can only be brought in if I made a custom player.

Q) i have my own list.m3u ,,,,,stored on my server,,,,is it possible for jedi player to read this file and create a bouquet on my sat box.

This should be available from release v2.10 hopefully.

Q) If you have 2 iptv providers, do you have to create to 2 playlists.....

Yes - or manually combine them on your computer and use as a local M3U file.

Q) How can I edit channels....

You cannot edit individual channels in a category group. Its complicated enough selecting categories without also going a branch further into channels. All you can do is select which categories you wish to include in your bouquets.

If you wish to change the categories in your bouquets, just create a new bouquet for that playlist and select unselect the ones you want.

If you really want to streamline your channels once you have created your category bouquets, you can probably manually edit your bouquet files that live in /etc/enigma2 on your box. These will keep coming back though if you have auto update on.

Q) The plugin slows down a lot when creating Series categories.

Series is processed slightly differently than live and vod. I need to download a large file to get all the information which can be slow.

Q) My provider has a different EPG address to the one that is shown by your plugin

My plugin will try show an xmltv epg address based on a standard format.
On creating your bouquets you can edit this value (text button) to be whatever you want. It will remember this setting for future bouquets creation or updates.

Q) Can I create bouquets for live / vod / series separately.

As of version 3.00. Yes creating seperate bouquets doesn't now delete unchecked groups.

Q) I am trying to load a local/external M3U file. But it's returning nothing.

My plugin will only pick up local m3u files with the extension .m3u

Make sure you set the local M3U location in settings and place your M3U file in that location.

My plugin will only read local .m3u files and external URLs for M3U that follow the standard format which looks like something below.

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" group-title="", Channel Name

http://domain.com:25461/live/user/pass/1234.ts

or

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:-1 , Channel Name

Q) My playlist shows green, I create my bouquets, but nothing plays.

When setting up bouquets you have the option to select the stream type. For example it defaults at 4097. If your streams are not playing try the alternative stream type. For example 1.

Q) My playlist is now showing as red and unavailable.

Most providers have some downtime as they update there servers. Leave it a short while and see if it turns green again.

Popular IPTV providers that openly advertise on the net will be blocked by your ISP when the football is on. (wait until the football has finished)

If its still red several hours later, contact your provider, its nothing to do with the plugin.

Q) How to remove the jedimakerxtream plugin.

Go into plugins... remove plugins... extensions...

If that doesn't fully work ftp into your box and delete this folder.

\usr\lib\enigma2\python\plugins\extensions\jedimakerxtream

Q) I am selecting series but no series bouquets are being created.

Not all providers have series.

I use a standard xtream codes api to populate series to prevent flooding your providers server. Unfortunately some providers have removed this api so series will not be built. Its their problem if the don't make things EZ.

Q) When I run the plugin I get error "No categories selected".

by default all catogories are not selected. You need to click ok on each category you want to create bouquets for.

Q) The box crashes all the time now when I try to open a web url it worked very well before.

There are many reason a web url might not work. Bad URL, Blocked URL, Banned IP address.
Have you actually tried it in VLC player to see if it actually still works.

Q) how to convert a provider script to a basic URL for use in my plugin

A) wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "(http://your.iptv.com:8080/get.php?username=user&password=password&type=enigma22_script&output=ts)" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

Take the URL from the script.

replace type=enigma22_script with type=m3u

place this new url in your playlists.txt file.

Q) My box/remote doesn't have an "INFO" button

"EPG" button now functions the same as "INFO" button in this plugin.

Q) Do I need an LNB to populate IPTV EPG.

No - IPTV epg is downloaded via internet using EPG importer plugin

Q) After editting the alias.txt my box crashes

The structure of the alias file has to be correct json format. For example it's easy to miss a closing quote. Any errors and it will crash.

Make sure you run the file through a json checker, berfore reuploading. i.e https://jsonlint.com/

Q) How does jedi handle catchup channels. I mean does it add anything to the channel name so you know catchup is available.

This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(0 time(s) working and 0 time(s) not-working in total)
Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

iptv man

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thank you very much ,upload again images because deleted
its a strange 1 mate iv tried it wont work for some reason . when i go to edit the pics rare showing when i save i can see them my self en strange so sorry mate i have had a look

Last edited:

1554leslie

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
its a trange 1 mate iv tried it wont work for some reason . when i go to edit the pics rare showing when i save i can see them my self en strange so sorry mate i have had a look
This plugin is kiddacs work from a different forum :rolleyes: Allows it to be posted on other forums so not a problem but its not your own work

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

iptv man

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yes m8 im not the owner of this and i take no credit for it (y) and it is on few other fourms kiddac is the man top guy help anyone (y) (y) but you cant put links to other groups here it against the rules ? well i think so any way

Last edited:

iptv man

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
updated to to newest release on 04/05/2020.

JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 5.30 - (Universal - all images)

WORD OF NOTE: DUE TO THE WAY THE EPG PLAYER COMPONENT WORKS. IT WILL POST YOUR STREAM / USERNAME AND PASSWORD IN DEBUG LOGS. DO NOT POST FULL DEBUG / CRASH LOGS WITHOUT EDITTING OUT YOUR LINE REFS. EASIEST WAY TO LOOK FOR THIS IS TO DO A TEXT SEARCH FOR YOUR USERNAME IN THE LOG.

Dinje

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
But you make it sound like its yours..."My plugin is based on xtream codes" At least make it clear its not yours and leave credit to the guy who actually did it IE kiddac

iptv man

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
But you make it sound like its yours..."My plugin is based on xtream codes" At least make it clear its not yours and leave credit to the guy who actually did it IE kiddac
how do i make it sound like my own ?? read above please. yes m8 im not the owner of this and i take no credit for it (y) and it is on few other fourms kiddac is the man top guy help anyone (y) (y) but you cant put links to other groups here it against the rules ? well i think so any way

Dinje

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
how do i make it sound like my own ?? read above please. yes m8 im not the owner of this and i take no credit for it (y) and it is on few other fourms kiddac is the man top guy help anyone (y) (y) but you cant put links to other groups here it against the rules ? well i think so any way

Probably just copied and pasted his FAQ, so it sounds like it might be yours, i'm sure it was not your intention. "My plugin is based on xtream codes, if your service uses none standard api calls, or you have removed standard api calls, then unfortunately my plugin will probably not be compatible with your service."

But whenever i post someones work, i state from the start its not mine, and credit to whoever.

Like i said, i'm sure it was not your intention,

iptv man

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Probably just copied and pasted his FAQ, so it sounds like it might be yours, i'm sure it was not your intention. "My plugin is based on xtream codes, if your service uses none standard api calls, or you have removed standard api calls, then unfortunately my plugin will probably not be compatible with your service."

But whenever i post someones work, i state from the start its not mine, and credit to whoever.

Like i said, i'm sure it was not your intention,
appreciate the reply mate.
and yes that was never my intention to take credit for others peoples work mate. credit to KIDDAC great guy and i remember when he first started out on anther fourm with the sly SKINS he help me out then mate great guy willing to help other and an asset to have around on any fourm

Selow67

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i take no credit for this what so ever....

all credit go to KIDDAC (y) hes the author great work mate

*** updated 13/05/2020 ***

newest JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 5.32 - (Universal - all images)

New user guide instructions now available.

A plugin to allow the easy creation of bouquets for IPTV playlists.

You can also select the individual categories to create the bouquets for. No need to import hundreds of channels that you do not need.

Tested on:

OE 2.0 images

OpenATV 6.3

OpenVIX

OpenBlackhole

Blackhole

VTI

OpenPLI

Pure2

Vu+ OI 3.0 (Vu+ core image)

OE 2.5/2.6 images

DreamOS (DMM core image)

Newnigma2

Dream-Elite

Peter Pan

SatLodge

Oozoon GP4

Note to IPTV providers: I will not be making any personal versions of this plugin that embeds hidden IPTV details into it. So no need to keep asking.

There is nothing in the code that references or will reference any provider.

Note to users: There are no free channels or streams provided in the plugin. Users have to source and enter their own details into this plugin.

My plugin is based on xtream codes, if your service uses none standard api calls, or you have removed standard api calls, then unfortunately my plugin will probably not be compatible with your service.

EPG will be brought in for providers that have set custom sids and xmltv files. Not All providers do.

How to install

FTP the IPK file over to your temp folder. var/volatile/tmp.

OpenATV install instructions

• Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
  • memory/tmp

---------------------------------------------------------------

OpenVix install instructions

• Menu > setup > VIX > Ipkg install
  • memory/tmp

How to use

The program works in one of two ways.

1) Via a playlists.txt file. Where you can copy and paste all your playlist urls

Now supports standard xtream iptv playlists, External Urls that return m3u playlists or Local MP3s

Currently this playlists.txt file live here.

/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

you can change this file location to anywhere you like via the settings.

i.e

/media/hdd/playlists

2) or you can manually enter your details via the playlists/add playlist.

You then need to create your channel bouquets.

On creating a bouquet... playlists....Ok Button (TV button also works as an alternative)...

This will create your iptv bouquets that can be viewed via the channel select screen (TV Button)

This will also create a xmltv file for use with epg importer plugin. You must select this in epg importer plugin as one of oyur sources.

The run an epg importer scan.

Known Problems

This plugin uses the newer iptv api. Some older/crappier providers will not be compatible.

An invalid URL in your playlists.txt will slow down the initial load of playlists as it tries to validate its existance.

It is recommended you remove/edit any broken URLs as soon as you have confirmed they are actually no longer active.

(You can now comment out providers in playlists.txt file with a hashtag #)

Not Working / Not coded (yet)

Built in player. Streams are viewed via bouquets only at the moment.

Screenshots

FAQs

Q) How do I change the location of my playlists.txt file.

If setting your own playlists.txt location in this plugin.

It can be quite confusing as its slightly different behaviour than expected.

Click OK on the setting
96872-6cd437-png

locate the folder/location you wish to use.
96873-c7fcc-png

Then press green button to choose it when its highlighted. Don't press OK to go into that location (which is what I would expect to do)

Q) I do not have the option to select individual categories. I have only got LIVE and VOD?

Unfortunately, each provider differs. It is impossible to write rules for how each provider categorises its data. My program is designed as a catch all. It isn't designed for a specific provider

Because at the moment, we are just creating bouquets, all I can do is group everything how the provider categorises things.
In your case, it seems he is categorising by country for LIVE, and categorising by type in VOD.

Q) My playlist crashes the box when I try to create a bouquet.
Unfortunately not all IPTV lists are the same. I have tested many and programmed in lots of rules to catch errors.
If you can Private message me the relevant part of your crash log. Then I may be able to fix your specifc error.

crash logs live at /home/root/logs

Q) Would you have any plans to include epg and fanart for the VOD section? like plex or XtreamTv
As my plugin is a bouquet creator and not a iptv player, it is not possible to bring these things into bouquets.
They can only be brought in if I made a custom player.

Q) i have my own list.m3u ,,,,,stored on my server,,,,is it possible for jedi player to read this file and create a bouquet on my sat box.

This should be available from release v2.10 hopefully.

Q) If you have 2 iptv providers, do you have to create to 2 playlists.....

Yes - or manually combine them on your computer and use as a local M3U file.

Q) How can I edit channels....

You cannot edit individual channels in a category group. Its complicated enough selecting categories without also going a branch further into channels. All you can do is select which categories you wish to include in your bouquets.

If you wish to change the categories in your bouquets, just create a new bouquet for that playlist and select unselect the ones you want.

If you really want to streamline your channels once you have created your category bouquets, you can probably manually edit your bouquet files that live in /etc/enigma2 on your box. These will keep coming back though if you have auto update on.

Q) The plugin slows down a lot when creating Series categories.

Series is processed slightly differently than live and vod. I need to download a large file to get all the information which can be slow.

Q) My provider has a different EPG address to the one that is shown by your plugin

My plugin will try show an xmltv epg address based on a standard format.
On creating your bouquets you can edit this value (text button) to be whatever you want. It will remember this setting for future bouquets creation or updates.

Q) Can I create bouquets for live / vod / series separately.

As of version 3.00. Yes creating seperate bouquets doesn't now delete unchecked groups.

Q) I am trying to load a local/external M3U file. But it's returning nothing.

My plugin will only pick up local m3u files with the extension .m3u

Make sure you set the local M3U location in settings and place your M3U file in that location.

My plugin will only read local .m3u files and external URLs for M3U that follow the standard format which looks like something below.

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" group-title="", Channel Name

or

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:-1 , Channel Name

Q) My playlist shows green, I create my bouquets, but nothing plays.

When setting up bouquets you have the option to select the stream type. For example it defaults at 4097. If your streams are not playing try the alternative stream type. For example 1.

Q) My playlist is now showing as red and unavailable.

Most providers have some downtime as they update there servers. Leave it a short while and see if it turns green again.

Popular IPTV providers that openly advertise on the net will be blocked by your ISP when the football is on. (wait until the football has finished)

If its still red several hours later, contact your provider, its nothing to do with the plugin.

Q) How to remove the jedimakerxtream plugin.

Go into plugins... remove plugins... extensions...

If that doesn't fully work ftp into your box and delete this folder.

\usr\lib\enigma2\python\plugins\extensions\jedimakerxtream

Q) I am selecting series but no series bouquets are being created.

Not all providers have series.

I use a standard xtream codes api to populate series to prevent flooding your providers server. Unfortunately some providers have removed this api so series will not be built. Its their problem if the don't make things EZ.

Q) When I run the plugin I get error "No categories selected".

by default all catogories are not selected. You need to click ok on each category you want to create bouquets for.

Q) The box crashes all the time now when I try to open a web url it worked very well before.

There are many reason a web url might not work. Bad URL, Blocked URL, Banned IP address.
Have you actually tried it in VLC player to see if it actually still works.

Q) how to convert a provider script to a basic URL for use in my plugin

A) wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "(http://your.iptv.com:8080/get.php?username=user&password=password&type=enigma22_script&output=ts)" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

Take the URL from the script.

replace type=enigma22_script with type=m3u

place this new url in your playlists.txt file.

Q) My box/remote doesn't have an "INFO" button

"EPG" button now functions the same as "INFO" button in this plugin.

Q) Do I need an LNB to populate IPTV EPG.

No - IPTV epg is downloaded via internet using EPG importer plugin

Q) After editting the alias.txt my box crashes

The structure of the alias file has to be correct json format. For example it's easy to miss a closing quote. Any errors and it will crash.

Make sure you run the file through a json checker, berfore reuploading. i.e https://jsonlint.com/

Q) How does jedi handle catchup channels. I mean does it add anything to the channel name so you know catchup is available.

No quote
thank

neoice

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thanks for the great post. I got everything working ok but just cant figure out how do I watch my catchup enabled recorded catchup programs. I can see my catchup prefix symbol on cacthup enabled channels but cant understand how I can watch catchup recorded programs.

iptv man

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Catchup / TV archive

Jedi Maker Xtream now has the option of viewing catchup channels if your IPTV provider has catchup channels.
Catchup allows the viewing of older programmes a bit like BBC Iplayer or ITV catchup.
Not all IPTV providers have catchup, and those that do can vary between 2 - 7 days

Firstly turn on catchup in Jedi Main settings and select the desired prefix character.

Jedi Maker Xtream now has the option of viewing catchup channels if your IPTV provider has catchup channels.
Catchup allows the viewing of older programmes a bit like BBC Iplayer or ITV catchup.
Not all IPTV providers have catchup, and those that do can vary between 2 - 7 days

Firstly turn on catchup in Jedi Main settings and select the desired prefix character.

If your provider has IPTV catchup this will be shown in your EPGs screens via your chosen character prefix.
In the below example with an "-" prefix.

(Note: catchup cannot currently be triggered via "Channel Select" screen, only the main EPG screens.)

When in an EPG, highlight a channel that has catchup and press one of the trigger buttons on your remote to bring up your Catchup options for that channel.
(Stop, List, PVR, File, Fav).

This will then show you your available catchup days for this channel.

Press OK on the selected date or All days.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock