Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

New xtream codes

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Which new Xtream-Codes you mean?

cumu2003

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Which new Xtream-Codes you mean?

I assume he's probably talking about a particular app rather than a panel?! Unless he's just talking about the Xtream UI panel?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

onadeath

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hi guys

Do you know if the new xtream codes will have the option to connect vpn directly. without any software.

regards
As per GTA post
Future Release (23 EA):
VPN Integration! I told you it was coming, and it will be. Okay okay, there was a delay, but still. It's coming.

The plan is to give Xtream UI users the ability to host their own VPN servers, with Xtream UI automatically installing and managing those servers for you. You click Install VPN, give it the IP and root SSH credentials and the installer will do it's thing.

VPN capability can be allocated to packages, with a separate option for max simultaneous connections. The VPN will only be authenticated during the period of the package. When a user is given access to the VPN, they authenticate to the API using their line username and password so they don't need an additional set of credentials, however the actual VPN authentication takes place with a secure certificate generated on the main panel. The VPN servers will have NFS access to the certificate folder to authenticate, and will use an API to communicate back to the main server to show usage statistics, upload, download, current users, CPU usage, memory usage, uptime etc.

VPN servers will be load balanced per country / city, will adhere to max connection per server limits and you'll be able to see throughput on the dashboard to ensure your servers aren't overloaded. Full logging is available in the interface.

As it's OpenVPN based, you can connect via the OpenVPN client for Windows, Android, iOS or many other devices. The users will be able to download their certificates from the panel (if the setting is enabled) or use an URL / QR Code. I've built a very basic Android app that's completely open source and will be provided free of charge, I want those more experienced with Java than I am to make improvements to it and release to the public, and the idea is that whoever wants it can rebrand it and utilise it.

Here's a quick demo of the basic app:
https://streamable.com/a9s51

I'll be providing my own API, but will also ensure Xtream UI is backwards compatible with other VPN API's such as DeployVPN.

frasham

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
beautiful functionality.
thank you all. this forum is wonderful

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock