Welcome to World of IPTV

The most popular IPTV Communiy.

To get write permissions (open threads, make some post) you have to upgrade your account (12 Euro annual fee) after registration.
As basic registered member you have read only permissions.

Please Note! 
This is not a VIP membership and does not replace the use of credits !
This only serves to be able to use the forum fully with write permissions as a basic member!

Forum Rules

Our Community Rules.
So that nobody can say, "I didn't know"

Donate us

Help us to keep the community up to date with a small donation

Account Upgrade

Upgrade your account and get full post permissions!

Resource new XC702 with INTRO and new layout control from panel and change package name

betotun

Registred
Registred
Hi, can anyone point me into the right direction for the intro, I gone in the panel and uploaded intro but still saying video cannot be played, does anyone know what to type in splashvideo Smali

I've change to my.dns.com/ but then what

The video is under 5mb and is mp4
1 edit smali/com/nathnetwork/trojan/SplashVideoActivity.smali line 156 change yourhost.com for the url of your panel
2 If you have difficulties to upload your intro from the panel, do it manually in the root of your panel, the format should be mp4 with name intro (intro.mp4) if you do it the right way, in the panel player you should be able to view your video

Serial1000

1 edit smali/com/nathnetwork/trojan/SplashVideoActivity.smali line 156 change yourhost.com for the url of your panel
2 If you have difficulties to upload your intro from the panel, do it manually in the root of your panel, the format should be mp4 with name intro (intro.mp4) if you do it the right way, in the panel player you should be able to view your video

I sorted it thank you mate

salehshwa

I have a full control panel with no problems but no app anyone can explain where to find the app and tweak the API

Place your Business Ad here !
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6