Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
NEW FIXED: Ministra 5.6.9 Full Nulled install on Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04

Resource NEW FIXED: Ministra 5.6.9 Full Nulled install on Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04 5.6.9

Register & Get access to index

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this error? The installation is simply completed but still Ministra cannot be accessed and returns the HTTP ERROR 500 message.
After executing the command "sudo phing" the process starts but after a while it returns the error below.

Does anyone have a fix for this or maybe a newer script with Ministra Crack?

BUILD FAILED
/var/www/stalker_portal/deploy/build.xml:214:12: /var/www/stalker_portal/deploy/build.xml:219:65: Mysql - ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'stalker'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Total time: 44.2868 seconds
Don’t have nothing for fixing your error it’s a on your message :) you need to fix it use a brain

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Don’t have nothing for fixing your error it’s a on your message :) you need to fix it use a brain
I have a request for you, if possible, please keep any stupid comment that has nothing to do with the topic to yourself.
If you can't give a rezolution please refrain from playing the smart one

Lately it seems that you only have such arrogant and meaningless answers
This forum is simply for asking questions and posting different problems in the hope that maybe someone has a solution. This is in case you forgot where you are.

And for those who care, yes I solved the problem with the permission for the stalker user and the database but still another error occurs , And even though I still managed to install it with other scripts it still can't connect with the app and says the server address can't be found.

Also before intervening in this topic did you test this script? Now these days see if it works correctly or you just assumed that it works 100%.

seyo85

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

guetteur

Staff member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

seyo85

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

and you need credits
Hi , thank you. I dont have a Bitcoin or wallet to buy this credits. i only can pay with paypal :(
is there any anather way to buy/became this download?

Thank you

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
why do you want to download this resource? i just wrote a post above saying that it is no longer working and asking someone to help me.
If you read no one has found a solution and the installation still doesn't work.
By the way even when it was working it couldn't connect to the official Ministra Android or SmartTV apps.
Basically as far as I know there is no crack version that can work with official apps anymore.

If anyone knows anything else concrete, can you contradict me

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock