Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Announcements: NEW: Credit and Resources System (Download Database)

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Dear World of IPTV Members,

we would like to notify you about a new important decision that we have decided. We have added a download database named Resource Manager and a Credit System to our community.
The Resources Manager is credit based Downlod System. Each members is able to add and offer/sell their own download resources for a certain credits amount.
All other members have to pay the amount to get the download link. The source owner will earn the credits from the sales and the credit goes to credit wallet.

How to get credits ?

You get the credits in different ways.
  1. Add/Sale Download Resources to the Resources Manager and earn credits from your resources
  2. Basic Events (please note: this amounts are valid at the moment, we can add new events and change the credit amounts for the events):
    Register = 5 Credit
    Daily Login = 3 Credit
    Get Follower = 3 Credit
    Birthday = 10 Credit
    Create New Thread = 2 Credit
    Thread get Deleted = -2 Credit
    New Post = 1 Credit
    Post Get Deleted = -1 Credit
You always can check your wallet:

Screenshot_5.jpg

Important Informations for new and old download resources!
  • Please add all your new sources (downloads, apps, scripts) to the Resources Manager. [Tutorial]
  • All those members who offered downloads as a hidden like link in the past as a thread are forced to convert their thread in to resource
    This very important to earn your credits also in the future. [Video Tutorial]

Credit amount and resources mirroring?

Every one is free to define the credit amount. If someone copy the your source link and add it as source with lower price, you can report it. In this case:
1. the copied resource will be remove
2. the member which copy and put your source with lower credit, will get banned
3. all the earned likes and credits will be remove from his account

Please note, a mirror with same content on a different filehoster and the same credit amount is allowed, if the first (original) poster of the resource does not explicitly prohibit it

Responsibility and credit refund for resources

We are not responsible for member contents and doesn't guarantee 100% functionality of the resources.
The Members has to check the resource ratings and read previous discussions before they pay and download the resource.
For a refund the member has to be get contact directly the author of the resource.

What happens to my current likes ?

We will of course transfer your current likes 1:1 to your wallet as credits. However, you have to apply for this, please ask for a likes to credit convertion under this thread:

Purchase Credits

It is possible to buy credits again. You can purchase credits with a exchange rate 1:3
As example if you pay 10 Euro you will get 30 Credits. >> Purchase Now <<

1610356283134.png

1610356345069.png

JUST TO CLARIFY, THE SYSTEM IS A BUY/SELL SYSTEM. THE PERSON WHO POSTS THE RESOURCE IS TRANSFERRED THE CREDITS FROM THE BUYER. THEY DO NOT JUST DISAPPEAR OR GET FED INTO THE FORUM. AS AN ADDED BONUS, ALL RESOURCES REQUIRE BEING LIKED AND YOU EARN CREDITS FOR THOSE LIKES AS WELL AS FOR EVERY POST, THREAD, RESOURCE UPLOADED, AND EVEN DAILY LOGIN

Last edited:

CopyMist

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Whoa, and this is the crap that made you revert the database the other night? (with all the messages and likes gone)

Honestly, I dislike this new system a lot. Previously users had to climb the "likes ladder" one time to get access to all the hidden content with ridiculous amount of requirements (600 likes or something).
But with this "new and awesome" system you have to grind these dumb credits each time.

So in general, what you've done is:
- anti-user: users now have more dumb points to grind and these credits are subtracted each time a user wants to check out some resource (which may be a garbage resource, by the way - I've seen it here already)
- pro-admin: you create an incentive for users to pay you for these dumb points (I'm sure you'll roll out a way to buy them very soon)

And you do all of this when you already have ridiculous prices to become a VIP Member?
€100.00 for 3 months, €150.00 for 6 months, €240.00 for 1 year?! To get access to the content that none of the admins developed? Stuff that just gets reposted from other websites and Telegram groups?

Anyway, this feature and this forum in general is a joke. I'm personally out.

lub0112

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Whoa, and this is the crap that made you revert the database the other night? (with all the messages and likes gone)

Honestly, I dislike this new system a lot. Previously users had to climb the "likes ladder" one time to get access to all the hidden content with ridiculous amount of requirements (600 likes or something).
But with this "new and awesome" system you have to grind these dumb credits each time.

- anti-user: users now have more dumb points to grind and these credits are subtracted each time a user wants to check out some resource (which may be a garbage resource, by the way - I've seen it here already)
- pro-admin: you create an incentive for users to pay you for these dumb points (I'm sure you'll roll out a way to buy them very soon)

And you do all of this when you already have ridiculous prices to become a VIP Member?
€100.00 for 3 months, €150.00 for 6 months, €240.00 for 1 year?! To get access to the content that none of the admins developed? Stuff that just gets reposted from other websites and Telegram groups?

i have to say i disagree ,, its a much better system as long as its moderated better and people wont be setting crazy prices for resources
also a guy like you who posts plenty of goodies on the forum is going to be fine , as nearly everyone will be buying your resources

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TUISTERa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is really bad, now we will lose our credits for fake posts and not working links! I think that this is not good , not because of the credits, but because of the lack of moderation... I think this was the end of this forrum as number ONE iptv source

Last edited:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

valentino50

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I personally agree 100/100 with you pal .I am new to this forum however very old in business in other forums . Never see such ridiculous sell and buy rules which does not make any sense. I think you should consider active members only(with decent posts on their account) should be eligible to download any link available and not for non active ones. If one active member such CopyMist had left there will be more to fellow.

Drewey73

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
correct but you also earn credits for resources that you upload, posts that you make, getting liked, daily login, etc.

so @Drewey73 lets say you share a management panel for ....... DarkMEDIA 3.0 and you low ball it for 60 credits and the app for 40 (as a separate resource) that's 100 credits per purchase that is transferred to your wallet. 80 people download it and thats 8000 credits. That 500 doesn't seem so much as a problem anymore, does it? ;)

Take a look at this post so you will get a better understanding (made it just for you buddy).

Last edited:

Drewey73

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
correct but you also earn credits for resources that you upload, posts that you make, getting liked, daily login, etc.

so @Drewey73 lets say you share a management panel for ....... DarkMEDIA 3.0 and you low ball it for 60 credits and the app for 40 (as a separate resource) that's 100 credits per purchase that is transferred to your wallet. 80 people download it and thats 8000 credits. That 500 doesn't seem so much as a problem anymore, does it? ;)

Take a look at this post so you will get a better understanding (made it just for you buddy).

So I also need to go through all my posts and edit them to work with the new system?

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@legend
That's perfectly normal. VIP should have been clicking LIKE anyways. It's the least they could do. As for your question about your VIP status, there is a separate thread that has already covered it.

legend

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@legend
That's perfectly normal. VIP should have been clicking LIKE anyways. It's the least they could do. As for your question about your VIP status, there is a separate thread that has already covered it.

thanks

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock