Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE 1.5.12-2 NULLED 1.5.12-2

Register & Get access to index

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes it is decoded/nulled. I tried from many different sources as well. They are all the same. I could not get a licensed version as xui/gta team do not accept new clients. I would buy it if I knew from were to get a license and if works. I am not sure the problem is related to that. The project seems to be abandoned. Do you have any experience with it? or may be you have the licensed version and know how its done. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
The question was for the person who uploaded the software, not you.

jkbsvrcs

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have strange issue with LB offline after i migrate DB from CK mode, i check the status and it shows:
XUI is running.
Database
------------------------------
{"error":"MySQL: Cannot connect to database! Please check credentials."}
So i go to config.ini and write the user and pass of the main svr DB, but is still offline, even if i install fresh new LB, it is the same issue.
All this is related after migration of the DB, since I tried several times with fresh install and everytime same problem.
Installation without the migration works perfect, no issues with LB
Does anybody had issue like this and could share the solution.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

elchispa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have strange issue with LB offline after i migrate DB from CK mode, i check the status and it shows:
XUI is running.
Database
------------------------------
{"error":"MySQL: Cannot connect to database! Please check credentials."}
So i go to config.ini and write the user and pass of the main svr DB, but is still offline, even if i install fresh new LB, it is the same issue.
All this is related after migration of the DB, since I tried several times with fresh install and everytime same problem.
Installation without the migration works perfect, no issues with LB
Does anybody had issue like this and could share the solution.
if you need help tell me your telegram

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell if this version has all files decrypted or is it just a cracked license file?

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am using v1.5.12, My clients are all MAG or TVIP. Live Streaming and vod work. I have always had a problem with time shift. I have epg running and set to archive 7 days as well as get 7 days, epg shows correctly. I also have timeshift days set for 4 days on the stream, the server selected for timeshift is the same lb as the stream. In file xui/content/archive I can see the content being created, however, when I try to use the function on mag or tvip box, the error "file missing!" shows on screen. its like something is wrong in ministra, nginx or the php that links them. I am lost!!! Am I doing something wrong? does any one have it working? I have been trying for a long time without success. Thanks to all
4 days Timeshift works on TVIP and MAG without any problems.

how did you integrate the TVIP or MAG?

with m3u or Ministra code and as MAG client in the panel?

then it is extremely important that you also have a complete EPG for the corresponding channels and that you also save the EPG data backwards.

is there just any deviation in the EPG it doesn't work anymore.

e.g. was a TV show
recorded with the title xyz and suddenly the epg provider changed the data to the title xyz part 2, the program is no longer found and played, although it is available.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

julian

VIP Member 12M
Basic Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
4 days Timeshift works on TVIP and MAG without any problems.

how did you integrate the TVIP or MAG?

with m3u or Ministra code and as MAG client in the panel?

then it is extremely important that you also have a complete EPG for the corresponding channels and that you also save the EPG data backwards.

is there just any deviation in the EPG it doesn't work anymore.

e.g. was a TV show
recorded with the title xyz and suddenly the epg provider changed the data to the title xyz part 2, the program is no longer found and played, although it is available.
Hi.
I am using tvip as mag client (connect via mac address, not line. Time is set correctly as well as timezone on ubuntu. As for epg, I am using XUI One integrated epg . The archive files are being generated. Archive files are created with channel ID and file names are time/date not channel name like so: /home/xui/content/archive/[channel ID]/2023-xx-xx:22-xx.ts. My timezone is CET or gmt +1, the files are created in UTC+0, I do not know if this is ok/normal. It looks like the panel uses UTC for archive file creation. In general settings the panel is set to CEST +2 user profile set to that as well, there is no option for non summer time (CET) on panel but graphs are ok on xui gui. EPG set to keep 7 days and get 7 days, and it does. Timeshift days to keep I set to 1 day and timeshift server is same LB as stream, server is not set to timeshift server only. On on smarters lite archive channels work, on mag not.
Any ideas?
Thanks

yamcell

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello I have a problem folder watch stop working no upload series any way to fix ?

ernestt

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have problems with epg, i cant get it working on any apps, i have it in panel they are working, cron is working, also tryed to download via link also worked, but its not working on any applications. Thanks

jocker

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
the EPG dosent work for a wile now..you have to get yours on now

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock