Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Nanomid vs Smart IPTV

FunkyMonkey99

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Does anybody else use Nanomid on a Samsung TV ?

my overall experience with SIPTV is very poor streams start to go in slow motion or the sound always messes up resulting in the channel having to be reloaded. I know this is not my provider as android apps work fine. Ive just started using Nanomid which even tho is a little more expensive to activate the UI is alot more better and i find the overall picture quality to be sharper and have more colour depth . also with the movies and tv shows on demand it give s you the contents images and description.

Just wondering if anyone else has used both and which they prefer i believe Nanomid also offers a trials also for those who have not used it

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

igorlion

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have LG....have tried Nanomid in their trial period...its better than Smart IPTV...but then i have found about Duplex IPTV....free and best one for me!!!

D

dogman90

I have LG....have tried Nanomid in their trial period...its better than Smart IPTV...but then i have found about Duplex IPTV....free and best one for me!!!
Sounds interesting I'll have a look thank you

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

stinky

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
great work mate thanks for sharing the info works great on my samsung tv (y)

xxxjositopez

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It has some faults, even if you play movies, series of direct cones, it also stops in the section of movies and series, they are not ordered and it does not have the option of latest movies added, they have already improved what to change the audio, they still need to be improved.

J

JoAodeDeUs

Dudes, forever, nanomid...

Smartiptv has become obsolete. It became a reference for being among the pioneers, but it was left behind. It's heavy, I've tested several apps, smartiptv also have layout bad navigation usageand high consumption of resources and memory.

Nanomid today is the best app for Smart TVs, not to mention that they managed to appear on any LG or Samsung after 2016.

For me, my opinion, smarters also stays behind. I don't even know if they have already implemented an audio / subtitle option? I never used it again.

By the way? Anyone with experience developing apps for the LG and Samsung Smart TVs operating systems?
I has done some tests here ...

wilu

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello.
In nanomid player or duplex iptv, can I add a local m3u file from my pc instead of url?

igorlion

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
In Duplex you can not add local m3u list...I dont use nanomid so i dont know if it can be done in nanomid

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock