Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Multicast streaming local files & live source with Marsisplayout and OBS

RASCATOR

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Recently I have been trying to find a playout software which could multicast stream local files with MPEGTS/UDP.
Unfortunately no luck with me yet. So I made my own version to make it works with OBS.
If interesting in how to stream output with UDP/mpegts instead of RTMP, NDI or other stream types, take a look.
It's easy and no command lines and it doesn't cost CPU and GPU too much.

Hope to get some idea and suggestion about this free solution.
And likes.

Last edited:

kwexa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Recently I have been trying to find a playout software which could multicast stream local files with MPEGTS/UDP.
Unfortunately no luck with me yet. So I made my own version to make it works with OBS.
If interesting in how to stream output with UDP/mpegts instead of RTMP, NDI or other stream types, take a look.
No quote
And likes.
?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

faeq

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Asking for likes is forbidden
No quote
And likes.

Please ban me next time if i ask for likes to see the content

Last edited by a moderator:

benfadhl

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No quote
And likes.
How to Send an UDP Stream to a second PC using OBS

obs_udp_streaming.png

• Settings -> Output -> Output Mode -> Advanced
    • Recording -> Type -> Custom Output (FFmpeg)
    • FFmpeg Output Type -> Output to URL
    • File path or URL -> udp://224.0.0.1:9999
      This is a multicast address which means any pc on your local network can receive the stream. A different port can be used.
      Alternatively you can directly send to just one PC in your system by using his IP, for example: udp://192.168.0.5:9999
      You can use any port that is free and accessible on the PC's you want to use.
    • Container Format -> Depends on the protocol, for udp it would be mpegts
    • Video Bitrate -> 15000 or higher (depends on your encoder)
    • Audio Bitrate -> 128 or higher (depends on your encoder)
    • Video and Audio Encoder will be limited by the used container but we can luckily unlock other Encoder for our purpose:
      Activate the checkbox "Show all codecs"
      Be aware, some combinations and codecs will not work for streaming! You will have to test to find your best combination.
    • Video Encoder -> libx264 / h264_nvenc (if you have an nvidia gpu) or other codecs can be used
    • Audio Encoder -> AAC, AC3 or even OPUS can be selected.
    • Enter any Muxer/Video Encoder or Audio Encoder settings as desired. See the FFmpeg Manual for more info on the available options.
    • Click ok to save the settings.
  • Start a Recording, not a Stream.
You can now watch the stream in VLC (for example) on another PC in your local network. Open a network stream in VLC and enter the following address: udp://@224.0.0.1:9999 (if you used this address as the "File Path" earlier, in the case of streaming to one pc you can enter udp://@:9999 on the receiving PC)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock