Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Miravid Telesight - Multicast Monitoring

linkstations

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

This is a monitoring software I have been using for a few months now, although this is very old it does the job for me. It is called Telesight from Miravid and my guess is that the software is about 7-8 years old but I'd like to share for anyone that can use and can benefit from it.

It can monitor the stream and gives alarm on the screen for Video Freeze, Stream stopped, No input, No audio and many more which you can configure yourself.

screenshot-multiviewer.png

The software has some limitations which I will explain here:

1. You need to have a Graphic card with 1-2 GB memory and supporting Shader technology which most GPUs after 2007-2008 do. I use this model: VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (Amazon Link)
2. The software runs best on windows 2000 (yes that old) but if you want to run it on Windows 7 I have managed to do that by disabling the "Windows Themes" in services.
3. The crack is actually a dongle emulator that requires you to disable Digital Driver Signature on x64 systems, there are many guides on the web on how to disable it just google for it.
4. Follow the text file in the emulator folder based on your system architecture to the point, please. Although it seems like if you install the driver manually it works better than the .BAT auto-installers. you can find a video on youtube for that as well in case you had an issue.
5. I only managed to Monitor multicast and unicast streams and it worked well although they mention they can monitor OTT I never found where to add so if anyone could add m3u8 or mod input please help others here.
6. The dongle has a limit of adding 9 HD channels or 20 SD channels.
7. You need to install the HASP driver as well which I have uploaded here but you can search for it and download it from the Gemalto website.
8. You need to make a D Drive even 1-2 GB is enough but software stores data on it and if it is not there the SW will crash randomly
9. After all the above is met and you installed the USB Emulator copy the TeleSight folder anywhere you like and make a shortcut on the desktop and run it.
10. You might probably get an error about resolution please note that the vertical resolution supported is 1080 but it works very well if your resolution is 1920x1080.

You can download the user manual here before downloading the software to make sure if it fits your needs :

And this is their website which explains the software in case you need more info: https://www.miravid.com/products/telesight/

Download from here: - You need 20 likes

In case you had an issue I might be able to make a video for all the installation but that will take time and I think my explanation was good enough for anyone who has used Dongle emulators.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

faakher

Hello guys,

This is a monitoring software I have been using for a few months now, although this is very old it does the job for me. It is called Telesight from Miravid and my guess is that the software is about 7-8 years old but I'd like to share for anyone that can use and can benefit from it.

It can monitor the stream and gives alarm on the screen for Video Freeze, Stream stopped, No input, No audio and many more which you can configure yourself.

screenshot-multiviewer.png

The software has some limitations which I will explain here:

1. You need to have a Graphic card with 1-2 GB memory and supporting Shader technology which most GPUs after 2007-2008 do. I use this model: VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (Amazon Link)
2. The software runs best on windows 2000 (yes that old) but if you want to run it on Windows 7 I have managed to do that by disabling the "Windows Themes" in services.
3. The crack is actually a dongle emulator that requires you to disable Digital Driver Signature on x64 systems, there are many guides on the web on how to disable it just google for it.
4. Follow the text file in the emulator folder based on your system architecture to the point, please. Although it seems like if you install the driver manually it works better than the .BAT auto-installers. you can find a video on youtube for that as well in case you had an issue.
5. I only managed to Monitor multicast and unicast streams and it worked well although they mention they can monitor OTT I never found where to add so if anyone could add m3u8 or mod input please help others here.
6. The dongle has a limit of adding 9 HD channels or 20 SD channels.
7. You need to install the HASP driver as well which I have uploaded here but you can search for it and download it from the Gemalto website.
8. You need to make a D Drive even 1-2 GB is enough but software stores data on it and if it is not there the SW will crash randomly
9. After all the above is met and you installed the USB Emulator copy the TeleSight folder anywhere you like and make a shortcut on the desktop and run it.
10. You might probably get an error about resolution please note that the vertical resolution supported is 1080 but it works very well if your resolution is 1920x1080.

You can download the user manual here before downloading the software to make sure if it fits your needs :
https://mega.nz/file/0n4X2bbB#V1pcjrg2Zc9UDBNHYymKRJG00ZctllivtAHK-NNAHDc

And this is their website which explains the software in case you need more info: https://www.miravid.com/products/telesight/

Download from here: - You need 20 likes
No quote
good share mate
I hope the link remains upnfor a long time

linkstations

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
good share mate
I hope the link remains upnfor a long time

Thanks boss, I will upload in case they blocked it, I don't have a premium account in Mega so they might block it after a lot of downloads but I will make a new account and change the links.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock