Welcome to World of IPTV

The most popular IPTV Communiy.

To get write permissions (open threads, make some post) you have to upgrade your account (12 Euro annual fee) after registration.
As basic registered member you have read only permissions.

Please Note! 
This is not a VIP membership and does not replace the use of credits !
This only serves to be able to use the forum fully with write permissions as a basic member!

Forum Rules

Our Community Rules.
So that nobody can say, "I didn't know"

Donate us

Help us to keep the community up to date with a small donation

Account Upgrade

Upgrade your account and get full post permissions!

Resource Marsis Channel in a Box - 1 Channel up to 4K output

lepijoca

By the way, is anyone interested to have all 8 channels patched?

I have been playing with the patch and I think it might work.
I think combined with @redhat guide on how to patch Nvidia drivers to bypass the limit and decent GPU, the streamer can also act as a transcoder as well. Especially I am really happy with the performance of the HEVC NVENC encoder, most channels with 1080p/25 look amazing with 1.5 - 2Mb video bitrate.

To enter the bitrate of the video less than the default which is 5Mb write the number like 2000k in the streamer setting.

Please either like the message or reply to let me know if you are interested.
HI! I am intersted for 8 ch patch...How to obtain? Regards.

Lallu Ram8

Website
www.worldofiptv.com
I also checked the link and it is working

I have made the 8 channel patch file and it works perfectly for more than 48 hours now (proof below) but sadly I decided I am not posting the patch here.
there has been 15-16 downloads as I am writing this post and I only got credit for 7 or 8 of them and this is really not fair
I will keep supporting this thread for anyone who asks questions though
Glad I could help, enjoy it mate

I also checked the link and it is working

I have made the 8 channel patch file and it works perfectly for more than 48 hours now (proof below) but sadly I decided I am not posting the patch here.
there has been 15-16 downloads as I am writing this post and I only got credit for 7 or 8 of them and this is really not fair
I will keep supporting this thread for anyone who asks questions though

Place your Business Ad here !

linkstations

UPDATE THE RESOURCE LINK, OR THE RESOURCE WILL BE REMOVED AND THE PAYMENTS WILL WITHDRALW TO THE BUYERS !
Done, there is a new link now the file has the same password
and I would like to thank whoever reported the file to mega as they closed my account so I had to upload it to clicknupload with all the ads before download starts :/

lepijoca

By the way, is anyone interested to have all 8 channels patched?

I have been playing with the patch and I think it might work.
I think combined with @redhat guide on how to patch Nvidia drivers to bypass the limit and decent GPU, the streamer can also act as a transcoder as well. Especially I am really happy with the performance of the HEVC NVENC encoder, most channels with 1080p/25 look amazing with 1.5 - 2Mb video bitrate.

To enter the bitrate of the video less than the default which is 5Mb write the number like 2000k in the streamer setting.

Please either like the message or reply to let me know if you are interested.
Hi! I am interested for 8 channels patched. Also Ingest too.. How to obtain? THX!

real1860

Also interseted in ingest and 8 channels support, got the ingest 2.2 but requires the dongle

linkstations

Also interseted in ingest and 8 channels support, got the ingest 2.2 but requires the dongle
send me the ingest, let me see if I can patch it somehow because my dongle didn't have the ingest license
as for the 8channel, sorry I will not share it

Place your Business Ad here !
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6