Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource Removed sql_file

Register & Get access to index

Jaystealth

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Full set of server files for ltq panel works with ltq v3.1 to v5
add as many apps as you like by changing the package names
change dns remotely in the panel
likes reduced
mysql now included
subscribers.php has been renamed 1subscribers.php if you want that page to function you need to rename it back to subscribers.php

sql No quote
No quote
I purchased the files but there is no sql in file I see it’s posted separate in here but I’m 50 likes short how come it’s not included in file as it states :(

Jaystealth

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
database file

No quote
No quote
hi i purchased this panel from you but looking through there is no db file in the files i downloaded i see its here but i am 30 likes off from getting to see it is it possible you can add in to the download files i purchased thanks

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Paulraven

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the share .trying to work out how to use setup can I use the likes of 000webhost .i am really dumb lol just enjoy trying to see wat I can do so far manage to get perfect Player and supa and legazy to work with basic PHP file so can change DNS .would love to get ltq going but think I've bit of more than I can chew would be great full of any pointers even some one to say I'd be better waiting and aiming to get one of the resources with APK and panel together if easier thank thank u for your time to read my awful typing thank u

iptvayr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the share .trying to work out how to use setup can I use the likes of 000webhost .i am really dumb lol just enjoy trying to see wat I can do so far manage to get perfect Player and supa and legazy to work with basic PHP file so can change DNS .would love to get ltq going but think I've bit of more than I can chew would be great full of any pointers even some one to say I'd be better waiting and aiming to get one of the resources with APK and panel together if easier thank thank u for your time to read my awful typing thank u

Hi, although 000webhost is decent for small panels you will need to use a better Web host or upgrade to hostinger.

Paulraven

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi, although 000webhost is decent for small panels you will need to use a better Web host or upgrade to hostinger.
No problem take it that's why I was getting no were thank you. do u know if there any other way just enjoy messing about with the apps and learning for shits and giggles was looking to try out the way they have the app store also enjoying the coding side and learning of how it works getting my daughter to make a smarters app (changing icons and images for her anime lol) thanks again for taking ure time to read and reply

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TeeVeeBox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No problem take it that's why I was getting no were thank you. do u know if there any other way just enjoy messing about with the apps and learning for shits and giggles was looking to try out the way they have the app store also enjoying the coding side and learning of how it works getting my daughter to make a smarters app (changing icons and images for her anime lol) thanks again for taking ure time to read and reply

I tested this with multiple free hosts... none of them worked. It seems most of the free hosts block API access

Paulraven

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I tested this with multiple free hosts... none of them worked. It seems most of the free hosts block API access
Cheers can do the hardcode on the app but wanted to just mess about with the panel bits lol and learn but thank you so much oh can I ask would that be any of the panels API for any app won't work if that makes sense thank u again

djwayne1985

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
dose anyone know where i can purchase the panel files please as i have just purchased the .sql file now would like the panel files as well please

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock