Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question looking to find someone to show me how to do a few operations on xtream reseller pannel / whmc auotmation

SKMIPTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently selling locally and have built up a subscriber base of 200-300 annually. Recently, I've made the decision to automate my processes. I'm seeking clear guidance on how to seamlessly import and link the existing subscriber data into the automated system.

Specifically, I'm looking to:

1. Create profiles for each subscriber manually and ensure the system can track their renewal dates accurately.
  2. Integrate their Plex accounts into the system seamlessly.
I'm currently using rtr0 for Plex, but I'm planning to transition to Emby soon due to the challenges with Plex's terms of service enforcement.

If anyone knows of a resource or platform that offers comprehensive training on all functionalities, particularly related to WHMCS Xtream Reseller Module, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

joelonlyne

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently selling locally and have built up a subscriber base of 200-300 annually. Recently, I've made the decision to automate my processes. I'm seeking clear guidance on how to seamlessly import and link the existing subscriber data into the automated system.

Specifically, I'm looking to:

1. Create profiles for each subscriber manually and ensure the system can track their renewal dates accurately.
  2. Integrate their Plex accounts into the system seamlessly.
I'm currently using rtr0 for Plex, but I'm planning to transition to Emby soon due to the challenges with Plex's terms of service enforcement.

If anyone knows of a resource or platform that offers comprehensive training on all functionalities, particularly related to WHMCS Xtream Reseller Module, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Hi

Do you have the WHMCS installed with the Xtream UI reseller Module?

what do you means when say "Integrate their Plex accounts into the system"

Cheers
Joe

SKMIPTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi

Do you have the WHMCS installed with the Xtream UI reseller Module?

what do you means when say "Integrate their Plex accounts into the system"

Cheers
Joe
yes so my whmc is installed with the xtream UI reseller module and the rtro module ( payment gateway is being worked on right now not complete yet )

As for my current setup, I primarily sell IPTV services locally and include access to my Plex servers at a yearly rate. However, Plex lacks a reseller panel as it's designed for end-users. Fortunately, I've found that rtr0 offers a module that allows for effective management of such services.

At the moment, my priority is to manually import 250 clients into the WHMCS system. This will significantly enhance my ability to manage my clients and ensure seamless integration with their active services. Ultimately, I aim to provide them with a streamlined experience where they can easily manage their profiles online, including logging in with their email credentials.

let me know if that makes sense ? i might be asking the wrong question

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

joelonlyne

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ok, it's so clear and you are in the right direction.

If you have the users for those 250 accounts with their email the best way is set a default password and be notified by email to change their password to use the new portal.

Using SQL can be done and automatically assigning all the information related to their account.

One it's done all will be automatically after that.

Last edited:

SKMIPTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

If you have the users for those 250 accounts with their email the best way is set a default password and be notified by email to change their password to use the new portal.

Using SQL can be done and automatically assigning all the information related to their account.

I currently store all client details such as name, email, phone number, city, etc., within panel notes. However, relying solely on the panel or service poses a risk of losing all client data if it ever goes down, which is less than ideal. Although I'm not familiar with SQL files, I presume they serve as backup files, which unfortunately, I don't possess. Or know how to get I'm eager to learn the manual process of adding clients and integrating them into the system. A walkthrough would be greatly appreciated, and I'm willing to input all 250 clients manually as it would serve as valuable practice. Subsequently, I can handle new client additions individually as they come in.The automation initiative serves two primary purposes: firstly, to onboard monthly clients from online sources, expanding beyond local clientele. Secondly, it allows for the management of local yearly subscription clients while maintaining a robust CRM system. This automation will also facilitate tasks such as tracking non-renewing clients and streamlining processes accordingly.

joelonlyne

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I currently store all client details such as name, email, phone number, city, etc., within panel notes. However, relying solely on the panel or service poses a risk of losing all client data if it ever goes down, which is less than ideal. Although I'm not familiar with SQL files, I presume they serve as backup files, which unfortunately, I don't possess. Or know how to get I'm eager to learn the manual process of adding clients and integrating them into the system. A walkthrough would be greatly appreciated, and I'm willing to input all 250 clients manually as it would serve as valuable practice. Subsequently, I can handle new client additions individually as they come in.The automation initiative serves two primary purposes: firstly, to onboard monthly clients from online sources, expanding beyond local clientele. Secondly, it allows for the management of local yearly subscription clients while maintaining a robust CRM system. This automation will also facilitate tasks such as tracking non-renewing clients and streamlining processes accordingly.
I understand you worry about the data but a backup or script to save the data daily and move to another location is not a problem.

Yes a CRM is the best option, I recommend you to prepare different email template to use with your clients, reminder, pending payment, ExpirationDate account, renew account, ect.. I have worked on that before.

Once you have those accounts into the CRM will be easier to manage.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

SKMIPTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I understand you worry about the data but a backup or script to save the data daily and move to another location is not a problem.

Yes a CRM is the best option, I recommend you to prepare different email template to use with your clients, reminder, pending payment, ExpirationDate account, renew account, ect.. I have worked on that before.

Once you have those accounts into the CRM will be easier to manage.
would you be able to assist me with this maybe provide me with a walk through of what to do ?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock