Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Looking for Wowza 4.7.7 Crack

Media Mogul

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well after being pushed I think its safe to say that Zedays & Brutus are the same user!!!!!

stanoiubogdan

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Website
google.cz
It is exactly the same, If for different reasons we have to change the IP address of the server what we do with the wowza crack software?
The unlimited option gives us more comfort and freedom, even if it is more expensive in the future when we want to change the server we no longer have to call you for another license

zedays

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well after being pushed I think its safe to say that Zedays & Brutus are the same user!!!!!

I don't know that guy, I also don't care at all, I have no issue with you so keep calm buddy, show me your email address then I will send you a trial of Wowza 4.7.7 for 14 days.

It is exactly the same, If for different reasons we have to change the IP address of the server what we do with the wowza crack software?
The unlimited option gives us more comfort and freedom, even if it is more expensive in the future when we want to change the server we no longer have to call you for another license

Tell me how much you could arrange, I will take consider for that. Also, for the unlimited version I will make some watermark in the crack with your email address and my domain, If it's fine with you then there we go.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
@redhat I found one and will upload a link as am on my mobile the link I have when I paste here doesn't work so when I get home at 6pm GMT I will put the file in mega
Did you upload it ?

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm owned the Zerodays website, I just came here to say that I'm providing wowza crack since version 4.4.1 (xxx://zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.html), currently only me have 4.7.7 that working on Windows, Linux and MacOS. I already have the video to prove that on my website.

Few time ago one guy was scam on me, as I remember that is version 4.7.0 I have show him how I crack this software, After that he started to to provide crack like me using domain xxxxxxxxxx and some other domains, until version 4.7.7 Wowza team made few changes to the license validate so his crack doesn't work anymore but he keep provide the crack and scam everybody.

Final words, if you guys still not believe so I could provide the crack with full features and valid for 14 days for demo, and you guys could try by yourself.

Thank you.

If you want provide here some your product or services, it is requiered to we can approve it firstly.
You have to provide me a full and time unlimited Version, once we have approve it, we can I can give you the permission to officially sell it.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

zedays2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If you want provide here some your product or services, it is requiered to we can approve it firstly.
You have to provide me a full and time unlimited Version, once we have approve it, we can I can give you the permission to officially sell it.

Hello admin, it's me again.

The first, sorry for break your forum rules, I don't mean to do that, I just want to say that I don't scam anybody. Since you removed the URL to my website, that's all I need so thank you!

Second, I don't try to sell this crack as much as possible, just only for anyone who really need it, In fact I could spamming anywhere but i don't want to do.

Final, it's all about my hard work in order to crack so I never never provide it for free for anyone or for any reasons, Only one exception is that a trial for few days with full features.

Thank you again.

thangdalat

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you for participating, but the license is also expired
You must follow the instructions in the readmeHOWTO.txt file, do not make any mistakes. Note that part 4 is overwritten or you delete the file first and then paste. 4)REPLACE wms-server.jar under '/usr/local/WowzaStreamingEngine-4.8.8/lib'

Mohammed Fawzi alrawi

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You must follow the instructions in the readmeHOWTO.txt file, do not make any mistakes. Note that part 4 is overwritten or you delete the file first and then paste. 4)REPLACE wms-server.jar under '/usr/local/WowzaStreamingEngine-4.8.8/lib'
I did all the instructions, but I am mistaken that the license is not working

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock