Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

like to be liked

playtv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello community,

I'm new and I started looking for information for xtream-ui ...

The most relevant posts require you to have likes to be able to view, which is a good idea for the most knowledgeable of the subject but for novice users like me it is difficult ... unless you choose the "VIP" ...

I believe that the policy should be reevaluated for beginners so that they can participate or contribute in other ways besides paying for VIP.

Thanks.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Maybe I misunderstand this, but this seems like a selfish mentality. You come in as a new user (registered 45 mins ago as I write this) and want to be able to get access to anything you want but don't think it is fair for you to earn your way like every other member? You don't agree that paying for VIP as a fast track "bypass" is fair either? Surely what ever it is that you are after has some value. Others set it to that value. If it's not worth your time to earn your way and not worth it to pay your way, then why are you complaining? It cannot be worth much to you!

I have an idea. Here, let me make you admin, You can see and do what you want because you're special. You don't need likes. You don't have to pay. Nothing. Sound like a good plan? Let's see what the other members think.

playtv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ourgodfather,

I leave my sincere apologies if, in some way, I seemed selfish for what I wrote earlier ... it is far from my purpose.
I am currently working and trying, in parallel to my official activities, to set up an xtream-ui server without much experience.

I found on this site many forums and people who know this project and when trying to access some information I couldn't ... I felt a little frustrated by the time I have and the lack of money to be a VIP.

really information has its price and people have dedicated time in their lives to it and, once again, I did not want to leave the message of selfishness in any way ... I just wanted information to continue with my project.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

ourgodfather,

I leave my sincere apologies if, in some way, I seemed selfish for what I wrote earlier ... it is far from my purpose.
I am currently working and trying, in parallel to my official activities, to set up an xtream-ui server without much experience.

I found on this site many forums and people who know this project and when trying to access some information I couldn't ... I felt a little frustrated by the time I have and the lack of money to be a VIP.

really information has its price and people have dedicated time in their lives to it and, once again, I did not want to leave the message of selfishness in any way ... I just wanted information to continue with my project.
My dear friend Money need Time and Time is needed for Money if you dont have it than invest your self and your time give this community something that vert likes and you are to the point of yr wishes ... You come here to download what you need and you forget that someone invest his Time and money to let you download this things.. Look at #utgodfather he have 2200 likes , what you mean how he deserve this likes...can you explain to us. ?

playtv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
My dear friend Money need Time and Time is needed for Money if you dont have it than invest your self and your time give this community something that vert likes and you are to the point of yr wishes ... You come here to download what you need and you forget that someone invest his Time and money to let you download this things.. Look at #utgodfather he have 2200 likes , what you mean how he deserve this likes...can you explain to us. ?

I initially thought that here people would post their difficulties, share successes ... among other purposes.

I got it wrong and the message you gave was clear: "Money needs Time and Time is needed for Money"

Thanks again.

K

Kenxo

I initially thought that here people would post their difficulties, share successes ... among other purposes.

I got it wrong and the message you gave was clear: "Money needs Time and Time is needed for Money"

Thanks again.
What are your difficulties , can you share with us maybe we can understand you ....
Almost 90% of the download or info files are only to 1 to 50 likes ... That can be reached maybe for 1 uhr if you activate yourself ..

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

playtv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What are your difficulties , can you share with us maybe we can understand you ....
I would like to have access to the updated xtream-ui repository because the one I have installed (R20) has crashed too much ...

The xtream-ui website is out and here was the reliable alternative that I was told ...

K

Kenxo

I would like to have access to the updated xtream-ui repository because the one I have installed (R20) has crashed too much ...

The xtream-ui website is out and here was the reliable alternative that I was told ...
Is this thread enough for you or you maybe want more ...Go and finish yr job and dont forget to give this community something ..

Thats why we think we are the top 10 for IPTV ....{ Just A Joke }

score22in

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
U will get banned asking for like is forbedden

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock