Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Just a general question

bman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Just wondering why people set credits so high .I understand they worked hard on it but 180 credits works out to like 250eru but in canadian it come out to like 400 dollars to get those credits seems alittle step. When you can buy a custom rebrand and hosted panel for 50 to 100 dollars . When i thought this was a community to help each other. And to earn that many credits from logins and post would take a year . No rudness intended. Just a newbie trying to understand thats all

JLWOCKEE X X

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I ua
Just wondering why people set credits so high .I understand they worked hard on it but 180 credits works out to like 250eru but in canadian it come out to like 400 dollars to get those credits seems alittle step. When you can buy a custom rebrand and hosted panel for 50 to 100 dollars . When i thought this was a community to help each other. And to earn that many credits from logins and post would take a year . No rudness intended. Just a newbie trying to understand thats all
Ive earned over 10,000 credits in last 6 months..you be surprised how easy it is when you contribute?

bman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I ua

Ive earned over 10,000 credits in last 6 months..you be surprised how easy it is when you contribute?
Yes but when your a complete newbie and trying to learn you cant really contribute in a useful way. And its hard to learn if things are set so high.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

JLWOCKEE X X

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I agr
Yes but when your a complete newbie and trying to learn you cant really contribute in a useful way. And its hard to learn if things are set so high.
Ee its hard at the beginning but that should make you try harder. Well atleast it made me do so...ive only started myself about a yr ago now...i remember where you are freshly

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
rocket scientists didnt start out by building rockets, they started with other, easier projects and WORKED their way up. what makes it any different that you WANT to access something "to learn" that others value higher, but dont WANT to put forth the WORK and EFFORT to get there? start with your jumbo blocks and start building your way. then you can access the 2000 piece lego battlestar spaceship. get it? got it? good!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock