Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Install panel on Vps

Almo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello good people
I have a question
I hav the panel installed on a dedicated server, is it possible to install it on a VPS server
Excuse me in bad Eng, Thank you

Carljames

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes minimum 4gb
hello good people
I have a question
I hav the panel installed on a dedicated server, is it possible to install it on a VPS server

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello good people
I have a question

Hi yes you can but i would advise against it

you would need a minimum of 4GB ram 8 to be safe 10gb storage and minimum 500mb dedicated speed if this vps is just for testing

but as i said i would advise against it even tho you can buy a vps with say 16-32 gb ram and 1gb connections and stuff most vps are just small nodes run from one bigger server and because of this most providers will include fair usage resource limits so even if it says you have a 1gb line or say4 cores or what ever if your server is constantly maxing this out you will find your account terminated or restricted to make sure your usage does not affect other users with a vps node on the same master server

all ways best to stick to dedicated server unless you looking to test new stuff or grab 5-10 channels from a set geo reqion this is the only reason to ever use a vps

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Carljames

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi yes you can but i would advise against it

you would need a minimum of 4GB ram 8 to be safe 10gb storage and minimum 500mb dedicated speed if this vps is just for testing

but as i said i would advise against it even tho you can buy a vps with say 16-32 gb ram and 1gb connections and stuff most vps are just small nodes run from one bigger server and because of this most providers will include fair usage resource limits so even if it says you have a 1gb line or say4 cores or what ever if your server is constantly maxing this out you will find your account terminated or restricted to make sure your usage does not affect other users with a vps node on the same master server

all ways best to stick to dedicated server unless you looking to test new stuff or grab 5-10 channels from a set geo reqion this is the only reason to ever use a vps
I disagree with you...a vps can be used without any issues. I've been using 4-8 gb ram 100 mbps from ovh for years! Thousands of movies tv series and streams, my tv guide is full epg is huge. At least a few hundred connections constantly and zero issues. Now the key is not to have a single stream or movie on your main server which should only be used for that purpose.
So no a dedicated server is NOT necessary and a vps can definitely be utilized as the main server to install your xtream codes or xui panel

Almo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Oke but when i try to install xui show this

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Child returned status 1
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Configuring MySQL │
└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

│ Enter MySQL Root Password: │

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

│ Drop existing & create database? Y/N │

Y
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
sh: 1: cannot open /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/database.sql: No such file
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
│ Encrypting... │

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "install.py", line 196, in <module>
encrypt(rHost, rUsername, rPassword, rDatabase, rServerID, rPort)
File "install.py", line 124, in encrypt
rf = open('/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/config', 'wb')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/config'

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock