Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Tutorial Install .IPA applications to iPhone/iPad with iTunes

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
Hey guys,
Thanks for checking out the thread guys, feels good to have something to bring to you today. Today I'm going to be explaining how to install an .IPA packaged application to your iPhone or Apple device using iTunes. Many of you may ask what even is an .IPA application and the answer in the easiest way I could think to explain is that it is pretty much the .APK of Android for Apple products.

According to TipsMake:
TipsMake.com said:
IPA is iOS application files.If you own an old iTunes backup folder, you will probably find a lot of IPA files in it.These IPA files are actually backups of applications installed on your iPhone or iPad.IPA file serves two purposes, if an application is downloaded from the App Store, you will still have a copy of the application that can be installed on your device.So if you restore your iPhone, you won't have to download it from the App Store anymore, but just download it from your device's hard drive.However, until iOS 9, iTunes no longer saved IPA files to [optimise] the size of the backup files on the device.When you make transactions to buy or sell your iPhone, iPad, the application will no longer come with that device.However, there is still a way to download IPA files to your Mac or PC.

You also may be wondering why would I even want to learn such a mechanic?
Well this opens up the opportunity for you to add Applications too your iPhone which may not be on the AppStore or no longer promoted by the AppStore; You can also edit the files inside of an .IPA such as imagery which you can then push too your phone - or more than likely too your Customers to be able to give them access too an IPTV App which has your own branding however much work is too be done until you get too that stage, and you also need to explain too the customer how to push the Edited Application too their devices.

So how easy/hard is this too do?
Well actually this is a pretty easy method and just simply involves connecting your device to the Windows computer while iTunes is open. Really.
Of course there are a few more steps to achieve installing an application away from the AppStore library but I'll do my utmost to explain as we go along with this guide!

What do I need to do this?
Assuming you are running Windows (sorry Linux/Mac Users for the time being, I'm a strict Windows user!) you will only need to download a specific copy of iTunes. Don't worry though we will be grabbing this copy directly from Apples website to cut out any of the shady nonsense you find online - I wouldn't do that too you!

Whats so specific about this version of iTiunes?
When you download your typical iTunes from the iTunes website you download a consumer version of the application - however there are actually versions for developers which allow more access too things such as the entirety of the AppStore instead of just the Music section of the Store. And it's that part of the Apple Library we need to be gaining access too. It's unknown to me why they removed it when they did from the consumer version of the application however they do offer this version on their website.

Where do I download this 'other' version?

Now that you have the 'other' version of iTunes installed you should now be able to search the Store for more than just Music and Video, you should also now be able to search for things like iPad applications and iPhone applications - which is great - this is where we need to be.

From here honestly it's simple - Drag and drop the .IPA file into iTunes and wait for your iPhone to sync - done!

I know guys, you're probably thinking did this even need a thread written for it? And your completely right, my baby could probably have figured this out but its the opportunity this involves which is why I wrote the guide, from here users of the website will be able to release .IPA applications which allows us to spread our own branded iPhone/iPad apps instead of Android only - recently I have been bombarded with people asking me for information on how they could achieve what is being done with Android on Apple products.

Hopefully this provides a step in the right direction for the development/cloning of iPhone apps.

Thanks for reading guys!
- Ian.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock