Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Install Android Boxes firmwares via Linux

vag13

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
*** IMPORTANT ***
** The following method will delete all applications and settings in your android tvbox **
** I' m not responsible for any loss of your data or damage to your tvbox **

Here we saw how we can install firmwares to Android tvboxes (Amlogix & Rockchip) via Linux.

The most reason we do that, is if we want to rooted boxes, and if temperature of our box is very high.
I have already tested for many boxes, the two following firmwares: Slimbox firmwares and Vortex firmwares.
I'm not sure if there are others stable firmwares, you can research about that.
With these 2 firmwares, works perfectly and the temperatures form boxes are around 45-60°C in relation to the initial situation, which exceeded 70-80°C

Let's how to do that.

Last edited:

Jeff_Moraes

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
*** IMPORTANTE ***
** O método a seguir excluirá todos os aplicativos e configurações em seu tvbox android **
** Não sou responsável por qualquer perda de seus dados ou danos ao seu tvbox **

Aqui vimos como podemos instalar firmwares em tvboxes Android ( Amlogix & Rockchip ) via Linux.

O principal motivo para fazermos isso é se queremos enraizar as caixas e se a temperatura da nossa caixa estiver muito alta.
Já testei para várias caixas, os dois seguintes firmwares: Firmware Slimbox e Firmware Vortex .
Não tenho certeza se existem outros firmwares estáveis, você pode pesquisar sobre isso.
Com esses 2 firmwares, funciona perfeitamente e as temperaturas das caixas ficam em torno de 45-60 ° C em relação à situação inicial, que ultrapassava 70-80 ° C

Vamos como fazer isso.
Sem citação
thanks man

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

renatorobson

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
how to work this there friend of this rom for amlogic and rockchip I did not intend if you can give any tips thank you

vag13

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
how to work this there friend of this rom for amlogic and rockchip I did not intend if you can give any tips thank you
This thread is if you want to flash android boxes via Linux pc.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock