Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

information for all

zemeco

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello good night as I can't contact the admin of the group here I am for just posting that there were local channels I was banned in any way I spoke in sales others speak in sales and are not banned because it will be? what do i need to do every time i post something here i am blocked because it will be? I would like to leave here a demonstration for everyone to see and the admin who posts there what I wrote if I ever tried to sell don't ban me again for this and there are lots of posts talking about prices and they are not banned ?????? strange isn't it?

G

guetteur

hello good night as I can't contact the admin of the group here I am for just posting that there were local channels I was banned in any way I spoke in sales others speak in sales and are not banned because it will be? what do i need to do every time i post something here i am blocked because it will be? I would like to leave here a demonstration for everyone to see and the admin who posts there what I wrote if I ever tried to sell don't ban me again for this and there are lots of posts talking about prices and they are not banned ?????? strange isn't it?
contact with @redhat

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com
zemeco Read forum rules !!!
Your first problem is when you advertised the web site + open link, the second time you used the trick, you probably got into the problem again.

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
As Amater mentioned, read first of all the rules.
It is allowed to post local channels for exchange without providing any link, pricepersonal contact informations (Only PM is allowed).

If you want offer your services for sale, you have to get one of the ad packages.

zemeco

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "redhat, post: 62248, membro: 1"]
Como o Amater mencionou, leia primeiro as regras.
É permitido publicar canais locais para troca sem fornecer nenhum link, informações de contato pessoal com preços (somente PM é permitido).

Se você quiser oferecer seus serviços à venda, precisará obter um dos pacotes de anúncios.
[/CITAR]
Eu não publiquei links ou preços, mas se você quiser mostrar aqui no fórum, há posts dizendo que preços até da tarde não são proibidos, fui imediatamente revisar meus posts mais recentes e disse que não havia mais nada sobre esses canais locais

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com
@zemeco, your problem is if you have a short memory, but your insolence and disobedience have crossed every boundary. Before I punish you for not following the rule> "only English is allowed in the forum" I will remind you of your first offense.
you shared post >> Área do Cliente - The Best Iptv PT and you insert link in this text > http://XXXXXXXXns.net/whmcs/clientarea.php
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 15.11.10.png
Do you still not understand?
You can't cheat the system, but for trying to cheat, we'll send you into the dark.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock