Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

In your opinion which Panels are reliable and which ones to avoid ?

alkaria

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Many of you will not answer, and I understand, because each panel adapts to the needs of each one, but it does not hurt to give a brief opinion so that we can all have an idea of which way to go, and not be deceived or circumvented as it has there have been hundreds of cases.
Tanks for help the People.

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Many of you will not answer, and I understand, because each panel adapts to the needs of each one, but it does not hurt to give a brief opinion so that we can all have an idea of which way to go, and not be deceived or circumvented as it has there have been hundreds of cases.
Tanks for help the People.
It's a questions of how big a provider is. V1 is still good for all small Providers with not so many customers, still better and more stable then the UI.
Look at the mess right now with the Ui, many pay-versions out there at the moment, and not everybody can install it right now, without special installation links....

Bigger Providers sure have one of the Paid Versions out now, these are pretty stable, as i could see by myself

phantomfx

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Im IPTV/OTT system integrator and im using iptvpanel.net one for several of my projects now, some of them are for some Telecoms in Albania and Bosnia, and so far they work rly good.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

alkaria

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Im IPTV/OTT system integrator and im using iptvpanel.net one for several of my projects now, some of them are for some Telecoms in Albania and Bosnia, and so far they work rly good.
thanks for the help, where can i find this software? to be able to test

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock