Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request I need help with my VOD

claude_burgundy

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I have all my vod on one server and its not even 30% full but the cpu seems to be running at a constant high level and its impossible to play any file from it on my app as its constantly freezing.

The server has 64TB of space and about 21TB on content uploaded.

This is the server i'm using https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/sx63

It even freezes when i'm the only one trying to play a file and there's nothing been uploaded to the server etc.

Any help or ideas ?

Oh and as Denzel says..........explain it to me like i'm a 4 yr old

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
W
Howdy all,

I have all my vod on one server and its not even 30% full but the cpu seems to be running at a constant high level and its impossible to play any file from it on my app as its constantly freezing.

It even freezes when i'm the only one trying to play a file and there's nothing been uploaded to the server etc.

Any help or ideas ?

Well that’s your problem. You’re using hetzer. Lmao ?

Wankertv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Howdy all,

Any help or ideas ?

Are you running it as on demand or live u want it on demand

Look here

Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

claude_burgundy

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
W

Well that’s your problem. You’re using hetzer. Lmao ?
I knew that was coming and i feared it was the problem.

Are you running it as on demand or live u want it on demand

Look here
Its video files so no live or on demand.

I've looked at the above. Its a large volume server i need and they seem to have them. Any reviews ?

SubZer0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
just stop doing VOD overall is my suggestion. Had heztzner in the past and the closed down my entire VOD before.

claude_burgundy

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
just stop doing VOD overall is my suggestion. Had heztzner in the past and the closed down my entire VOD before.
It's very popular and i use it myself;)

I think i'll just change the server provider.

Thoughts on this for VOD ?

High Disk Volume Servers - PS-HDV 1

CPU: Intel® Xeon® E3-1275v5
Speed: 4 Cores x 3.6 GHz
RAM: 64 GB ECC DDR4
Harddisk: 4x 16 TB SATA 6 Gb/s
Port: 1 Gbps Uplink
Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Guaranteed
Traffic: Unlimited/Unmetered

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Wankertv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I think i'll just change the server provider.

Thoughts on this for VOD ?

High Disk Volume Servers - PS-HDV 1

CPU: Intel® Xeon® E3-1275v5
Speed: 4 Cores x 3.6 GHz
RAM: 64 GB ECC DDR4
Harddisk: 4x 16 TB SATA 6 Gb/s
Port: 1 Gbps Uplink
Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Guaranteed
Traffic: Unlimited/Unmetered
You could just provide customers with the cinema app that’s linked to your dns

claude_burgundy

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Yeah but he wants to be mini admin where he controls the VoD with cheap severs and impending doom from cutting corners to be cheap.
Great reply.

How i love a keyboard warrior.

I'm picturing you as comic book guy from the Simpsons sitting in your mums basement ruling the internet with your amazing levels of wit. Oh how i wish i was like you oh mighty keyboard warrior.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Great reply.

How i love a keyboard warrior.

I'm picturing you as comic book guy from the Simpsons sitting in your mums basement ruling the internet with your amazing levels of wit. Oh how i wish i was like you oh mighty keyboard warrior.
Awww did somebody’s fwweeewings get hurt? I’m sorry, let me get you a pillow to sit on.

I call it like I see it and have helped thousands before you so.... sorry but not sorry.

claude_burgundy

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Awww did somebody’s fwweeewings get hurt? I’m sorry, let me get you a pillow to sit on.

I call it like I see it and have helped thousands before you so.... sorry but not sorry.
I'm ok babes. If being a big keyboard warrior makes you feel good fire away. You've helped thousands, a true humanitarian. I feel you should be nominated for the Noble Peace Prize for the good you've done.

All Hail urgodfather, master keyboard warrior and man of the people !

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm ok babes. If being a big keyboard warrior makes you feel good fire away. You've helped thousands, a true humanitarian. I feel you should be nominated for the Noble Peace Prize for the good you've done.

All Hail urgodfather, master keyboard warrior and man of the people !
If you’d do your research then you’d learn that it costs money to run a system. If you want to be cheap and too stubborn to realize your ass hatary by being butthurt by me calling you out then good luck being mini admin. If you want, I can kill your lines for you and usher you back to being a non-selling reseller. Yea, I know who you are.

I’m just trying to help out but your sacral-cranial affixation is getting in the way of you realizing that 1) I already pointed out your issue >>> trying to be cheap and use hetzner 2) @Wankertv even made a good recommendation to use cinema. There ARE modified ones so you can pretend to be an admin. Oh, AND you don’t even have to host VoD content (that’s even cheaper than hetzner).

Wankertv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
If you’d do your research then you’d learn that it costs money to run a system. If you want to be cheap and too stubborn to realize your ass hatary by being butthurt by me calling you out then good luck being mini admin. If you want, I can kill your lines for you and usher you back to being a non-selling reseller. Yea, I know who you are.

I’m just trying to help out but your sacral-cranial affixation is getting in the way of you realizing that 1) I already pointed out your issue >>> trying to be cheap and use hetzner 2) @Wankertv even made a good recommendation to use cinema. There ARE modified ones so you can pretend to be an admin. Oh, AND you don’t even have to host VoD content (that’s even cheaper than hetzner).
Well said I spend 4000 a month for quality lines and servers and I’m not very big so I use the cin app for vod cause I can’t afford to spend anymore on servers to host vod and it be quality if you can’t afford to spend real money your in the wrong buisness

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock