Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question I can't download, upload

FenixTV

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I don't understand something, in order to upload my files, in order to share with someone, do I have to pay 20 euros per year?
Also, if I have credits and want to download something, do I also have to pay 20 euros per year? What are these loans for? For example, a simple person came to the forum, registered, bought credits, but can't download anything because he still needs to pay 20 euros?
I can't download, upload. This is complete absurdity

Update:
Why can't I download? Always 0 downloads allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
I don't understand something, in order to upload my files, in order to share with someone, do I have to pay 20 euros per year?
The 20 Euro per year is for the extended usage. As I can see you have been start with us since Mar 29, 2021 but unfortunately not very active. So you probably missed important changes.

Also, if I have credits and want to download something, do I also have to pay 20 euros per year?
Yes, that's actually the case. Basic accounts can read and post threads but cannot use the Resource Manager.

What are these loans for? For example, a simple person came to the forum, registered, bought credits, but can't download anything because he still needs to pay 20 euros?
It's simply, this action is taken to prevent leechers and fake accounts. Since this measure was taken, we no longer have any problems with leeching and fake accounts..

I can't download, upload. This is complete absurdity

Update:
Why can't I download? Always 0 downloads allowed

I'm sorry it sounds absurd to you, but that's the case.

FenixTV

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
But what about a beginner who also cannot quite understand and bought credits in the hope that he will be able to download for them and he does not have the opportunity to buy an extended account? Will you return the money for credits?
Or it can be considered a hoax, because there is nowhere about this situation nowhere is indicated!

Update:
I think this is a little unfair. After all, loans can only be obtained by uploading your files and this is considered as an exchange. Good files for good files. Or only if you pay real money. You can't collect credits just by posting good files. You limit not only those who want to download, but also those who want to share good files for credits. For example, how can I post flusonic on 11/22 or 12/22 for 200-250 credits?

Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
But what about a beginner who also cannot quite understand and bought credits in the hope that he will be able to download for them and he does not have the opportunity to buy an extended account? Will you return the money for credits?
Yes, of course! Basically purchased credits can be refund.

I think this is a little unfair. After all, loans can only be obtained by uploading your files and this is considered as an exchange. Good files for good files. Or only if you pay real money. You can't collect credits just by posting good files. You limit not only those who want to download, but also those who want to share good files for credits. For example, how can I post flusonic on 11/22 or 12/22 for 200-250 credits?
It may be that this is a bit unfair for you, but this decision had to be made because of bad experiences in the past. Sorry for that.
Regarding Flussonic,

I don't know if you've already looked for it or seen it. This is already shared several times. In principle, it is also no sense to post existing content.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock