Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request How to split load from vod lb server to another server

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So the server i am using for vod started buffering once it has 100-150 users online so i want to split the load from vod lb to another lb. So i added a fresh lb and putted into the tree below vod server shown in the images below. But the encoding failed. Anyone know how can we split the load.?

Thanks

Y12Ksp.jpg
Y121C6.jpg

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
See my thread on “Mitigating servers with large amounts of data.”
I was about to text you on telegram asking if that is the process we follow Infact I have saved your article on my bloggers profile just incase I don’t lose it lol.

laslty the only doubt I had was if I use nfs kernel which I found the easiest in your article then the extra lb for vod will be have the access of the first vod server and once it has access, and Keeping the same setting shown in above images will help in balancing the load right?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I was about to text you on telegram asking if that is the process we follow Infact I have saved your article on my bloggers profile just incase I don’t lose it lol.

laslty the only doubt I had was if I use nfs kernel which I found the easiest in your article then the extra lb for vod will be have the access of the first vod server and once it has access, and Keeping the same setting shown in above images will help in balancing the load right?
it depends

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
it depends
So once I have shared folder of vod server to a extra lb to split load and then to split load I putted that lb under the vod server tree. what else would I need to do? In short what’s the easiest way to split your lb load?

ontvrio

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
So once I have shared folder of vod server to a extra lb to split load and then to split load I putted that lb under the vod server tree. what else would I need to do? In short what’s the easiest way to split your lb load?
good question, i have this same problem

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
here's a thought, split the content over multiple servers and beef up the network connections. maybe more servers with less storage is better.

you could also do the share like my article, and mount it to all your servers. then (VoD Server -> ALL LB's -> Users) no need to add your VoD server as a LB.

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
here's a thought, split the content over multiple servers and beef up the network connections. maybe more servers with less storage is better.

you could also do the share like my article, and mount it to all your servers. then (VoD Server -> ALL LB's -> Users) no need to add your VoD server as a LB.

Exactly the more servers with less storage is a good option but most of the people i talked about are using 40-50TB servers and i am not sure how do they manage once they get 200-250 people online at a time.

secondly what i understood from your explanation is that you mean i should have 1 VOD Server sharing its access to multiple lbs and then add those lbs to xtream-ui.

This is where i think the problem will arise : Even though we are using multiple lbs but still all of them will make a call to one large vod server which will end up loading the vod server again.

But someone suggested on telergram that we can split the load by putting lb beneath the vod(not inside) in the tree and it will split the load.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Exactly the more servers with less storage is a good option but most of the people i talked about are using 40-50TB servers and i am not sure how do they manage once they get 200-250 people online at a time.

secondly what i understood from your explanation is that you mean i should have 1 VOD Server sharing its access to multiple lbs and then add those lbs to xtream-ui.

This is where i think the problem will arise : Even though we are using multiple lbs but still all of them will make a call to one large vod server which will end up loading the vod server again.

But someone suggested on telergram that we can split the load by putting lb beneath the vod(not inside) in the tree and it will split the load.
That’s essentially the same

also, 200-300 users all watching VoD on one of multiple smaller capacity servers? I don’t see that as likely.

ontvrio

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

it also doesn’t help

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That’s essentially the same

also, 200-300 users all watching VoD on one of multiple smaller capacity servers? I don’t see that as likely.
It is same thing thats true but not sure what is the best way. Can you please help us find out the best way of achieving things as you are master of all.

it also doesn’t help
You mean by splitting load by adding another lb under the other lb doesnt work.? It seems to work

geforce

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Surley the easiest option is to just add an extra server, most people use 1gb output that's where the issue starts maxing output

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Surley the easiest option is to just add an extra server, most people use 1gb output that's where the issue starts maxing output

But how would you split laod to extra server.?

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
it seems you have more issues with your structural configuration and selected hardware
So basically what i did is i added extra server in the tree of the vod which i wanted to split. It encoded those VOD files to that server now. Means i have duplicate content on 2 server so i deleted the content from server 1 and kept it in server 2. It split the load. Not sure i this was a good way though.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock