Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

How to get more credits

No10Ranger

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi I have been looking though the forum and some items i'm trying to download are coming up with a message saying i don't have enough credits.

I there a way to add more ?

Thanks in advance

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi I have been looking though the forum and some items i'm trying to download are coming up with a message saying i don't have enough credits.

I there a way to add more ?

Thanks in advance
Posting some content is probably the easiest way mate, share with others what you have and choose to sell your resources and the credits will come my friend

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

No10Ranger

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Posting some content is probably the easiest way mate, share with others what you have and choose to sell your resources and the credits will come my friend

0.1 for a post i could be here for a while. that 10 posts for 1 credit

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
0.1 for a post i could be here for a while. that 10 posts for 1 credit
That is because people post for the sake of posting, what apps do you have to share? If they are already up on here you can always give them a new look/theme. Not only apps, any tips, tricks, valuable info that has helped you over the past. Also any software that could possibly help other members. If you share your content you will be able to receive all the content you want my friend.

Alternately you could buy the vip access, I prefer to interact with the forum as you learn more than just taking. The more you share the more you can take :)

No10Ranger

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That is because people post for the sake of posting, what apps do you have to share? If they are already up on here you can always give them a new look/theme. Not only apps, any tips, tricks, valuable info that has helped you over the past. Also any software that could possibly help other members. If you share your content you will be able to receive all the content you want my friend.

Alternately you could buy the vip access, I prefer to interact with the forum as you learn more than just taking. The more you share the more you can take :)

Totally understand what you are saying im a newbie to here so trying to learn too but its hard if i can't get info to learn with if you know what i mean.

Thanks for you advice thou

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Totally understand what you are saying im a newbie to here so trying to learn too but its hard if i can't get info to learn with if you know what i mean.

Thanks for you advice thou
i totally understand my friend, you will get there, search the forum for what you are looking for and tips that people have already shared. Not everything is requiring credits to buy. Have a look around there is loads to learn my friend

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Couple of small tips:
* Make quality posts
* Post a resource that has not been shared before and sell it for credits.

delta1372

If it moves, compile it!
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You can also purchase credits if you want to take that route instead.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock