Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question How to embed watermark of filename into a video?

benlisto

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
As the title says I am trying to figure out a way to automatically embed / watermark a filename of a movie into the actual video itself.
I have seen scripts that will add logos in as a watermark, however I need something that can just add the name of the video that's playing...

Ie: Terminator2.mkv would show this as the watermark.

I need this as I am trying to create my own 24-7 channels (for movies), that will allow the user to actually know what they are watching as EPG obviously won't work for 24-7.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated! Also willing to pay someone to create a script that can mass encode the filename stamp to thousands of movies at a time.
Thanks!

J

JoAodeDeUs

As the title says I am trying to figure out a way to automatically embed / watermark a filename of a movie into the actual video itself.
I have seen scripts that will add logos in as a watermark, however I need something that can just add the name of the video that's playing...

I need this as I am trying to create my own 24-7 channels (for movies), that will allow the user to actually know what they are watching as EPG obviously won't work for 24-7.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated! Also willing to pay someone to create a script that can mass encode the filename stamp to thousands of movies at a time.
Thanks!
You wanna do it trought ffmpeg?

benlisto

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You wanna do it trought ffmpeg?
If possible yes FFMPEG would be ideal as we could set it in our panel under the header.

The question is can we create FFMPEG command that will

1. Check the file name and overlay the filename without us putting a static name in the actual command.
2. Be able to process the active stream/channel without having to output a new file.

Something similar to this command however that will fix issues 1 and 2

ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -vf "drawtext=fontfile=/path/to/font.ttf:text='Stack Overflow':fontcolor=white:fontsize=24:box=1:boxcolor=[email protected]:boxborderw=5:x=(w-text_w)/2:y=(h-text_h)/2" -codec:a copy output.mp4

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

JohnnyB

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Thanks!
you can do it with foxcodec,(movie name,logo,time left and epg for 24/7 channels)

J

JoAodeDeUs

If possible yes FFMPEG would be ideal as we could set it in our panel under the header.

The question is can we create FFMPEG command that will

1. Check the file name and overlay the filename without us putting a static name in the actual command.
2. Be able to process the active stream/channel without having to output a new file.

Something similar to this command however that will fix issues 1 and 2

ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -vf "drawtext=fontfile=/path/to/font.ttf:text='Stack Overflow':fontcolor=white:fontsize=24:box=1:boxcolor=[email protected]:boxborderw=5:x=(w-text_w)/2:y=(h-text_h)/2" -codec:a copy output.mp4
This can be done via php, which takes a list of files (from one folder) and runs recursively and synchronously.
One by one it would get the filename and send it to a variable, and that variable would be indicated in 'text' in the ffmpeg command, which would run on that same file...

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am also interested in such a solution, especially if it could be implemented in XtreamUI

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

pok

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Thanks!
you can done it with FFMPEG

Last edited by a moderator:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock