Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

How to create a DNS server to use stb?

hysenberg

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Hello everyone, everything good? I speak of Brazil, I want to know how people are doing that just by changing the DNS the Smart STB loads a page to insert the login and password, is there a specific portal for this? Can someone help me? I want to know how to do this DNS and do like them, I appreciate all the help.

I left a YouTube link to understand what I'm talking about.

hysenberg

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Can no one judge me? if you need to pay something you can talk, I don’t know if it’s something I have to buy, if I need to buy it.

JDean

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Hello everyone, everything good? I speak of Brazil, I want to know how people are doing that just by changing the DNS the Smart STB loads a page to insert the login and password, is there a specific portal for this? Can someone help me? I want to know how to do this DNS and do like them, I appreciate all the help.

I left a YouTube link to understand what I'm talking about.

Good info, I will try to search some info if found anything I will post here

regards

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

JDean

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have tried searching in the forum but did not find anything

in youtube we can se using smart up app and smart stb app in samsungs tizen tv´s and are fully funciontality only changing the dns in network interfaces

if someone can help be apreciated

thanks

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

hysenberg

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Unsuccessful so far my friend, I am trying anyway, I made the DNS server and through it I see that the Smart STB application searches for a domain, I got this domain and through the DNS itself I made a redirect to the Stalker Portal , more when I open the application using my DNS server it gives error 504.

When you open the application via Smartv, the URL it searches for is as follows: gw.smart-stb.tv

To be sure I also took Mikrotik and really searched for the IP that this url is pointing to: 209.141.39.88

I think the problem is in the portal part, it should not be the Stalker they should use, they should use some other portal or panel, the redirection part I believe I am not doing wrong, for the DNS server I used the Unbound Server DNS .

If anyone knows more information post here, together we will make it.

JDean

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Unsuccessful so far my friend, I am trying anyway, I made the DNS server and through it I see that the Smart STB application searches for a domain, I got this domain and through the DNS itself I made a redirect to the Stalker Portal , more when I open the application using my DNS server it gives error 504.

When you open the application via Smartv, the URL it searches for is as follows: gw.smart-stb.tv

To be sure I also took Mikrotik and really searched for the IP that this url is pointing to: 209.141.39.88

I think the problem is in the portal part, it should not be the Stalker they should use, they should use some other portal or panel, the redirection part I believe I am not doing wrong, for the DNS server I used the Unbound Server DNS .

If anyone knows more information post here, together we will make it.

hi, I found that
“It doesn't work directly to the end-users until the IPTV Service Provider gets their DNS registered with us. “
Meaning that They have a backend portal with control who have registered access to the app whit providers licence
I think that it only works if someone could hardcoded the smart stb app

enricoluigi

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
im looking for this, if you are able to do it pm me with price.

raul24

Extended Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
any personal news regarding the smart stb via dns?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock