Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Script How to AUTO Set up Ministra 5.5.0 on Ubuntu 16.04

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneten

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Whats Ministra.
For those of you that don't know what Ministra is. Ministra (Formaly Stalker Middleware) is a self hosted semi-open source IPTV streaming platform that's used by thousands of people around the world, the Minstara software itself is centred more around IPTV providers than customers but allows a provider to host a central administration panel to distribute Live TV content, on Demand video content including TV Shows & Movies. If you ever thought about hosting your own Movie/TV Streaming service, Ministra is where you'd need to start!
Semi-Open Source?
Yeah I think it's odd too! Ministra is considered Open Source software but you have to officially submit a request to download the required installation files, this isn't outside the norm for a company like this, they are collecting information on clients to increase there sales reach in other areas of their business. Safe to say following this guide your not going to need to fill in any form listing your name and address or any other personal information.
The Why.
A close friend contacted me a couple of days ago and pointed me in the direction of this script to auto install Ministra, I ran my eyes over it and delved into what it was actually doing and to be fair it was OK! it followed the same installation instructions as the MInistra guides online but having spent some time messing with Ministra over the years I know that Ministra's guide is not only hard for follow but it's also flawed in some areas too, hence how I ended up here.
The Script.
The script itself is no different to any other script you would expect to find on this site, it follows the basic installation listed by Ministra but with a couple of subtle differences.
  • The script will download the required installation files from my own sources without the need to disclose personal information to third parties.
  • Ministra recommend that you should reverse proxy from Nginx to Apache and have Apache running on port 88. I could understand this if Nginx was actually doing something crucial but looking at their guide it's doing nothing at all, so this script does away with Nginx and sets everything up running on Apache with the interface available on port 80.
  • When following the Ministra guide, extremely week passwords are use for the Ministra software to access MySQL. Their default credentials are Username: stalker_portal and Password: 1 and yes I have gained access to peoples stalker panels in the past using those credentials. This script will generate a 14 digit strong password and change the configuration files for you.
Get the Script.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

sutherland

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Whats Ministra.
For those of you that don't know what Ministra is. Ministra (Formaly Stalker Middleware) is a self hosted semi-open source IPTV streaming platform that's used by thousands of people around the world, the Minstara software itself is centred more around IPTV providers than customers but allows a provider to host a central administration panel to distribute Live TV content, on Demand video content including TV Shows & Movies. If you ever thought about hosting your own Movie/TV Streaming service, Ministra is where you'd need to start!
Semi-Open Source?
Yeah I think it's odd too! Ministra is considered Open Source software but you have to officially submit a request to download the required installation files, this isn't outside the norm for a company like this, they are collecting information on clients to increase there sales reach in other areas of their business. Safe to say following this guide your not going to need to fill in any form listing your name and address or any other personal information.
The Why.
A close friend contacted me a couple of days ago and pointed me in the direction of this script to auto install Ministra, I ran my eyes over it and delved into what it was actually doing and to be fair it was OK! it followed the same installation instructions as the MInistra guides online but having spent some time messing with Ministra over the years I know that Ministra's guide is not only hard for follow but it's also flawed in some areas too, hence how I ended up here.
The Script.
The script itself is no different to any other script you would expect to find on this site, it follows the basic installation listed by Ministra but with a couple of subtle differences.
  • The script will download the required installation files from my own sources without the need to disclose personal information to third parties.
  • Ministra recommend that you should reverse proxy from Nginx to Apache and have Apache running on port 88. I could understand this if Nginx was actually doing something crucial but looking at their guide it's doing nothing at all, so this script does away with Nginx and sets everything up running on Apache with the interface available on port 80.
  • When following the Ministra guide, extremely week passwords are use for the Ministra software to access MySQL. Their default credentials are Username: stalker_portal and Password: 1 and yes I have gained access to peoples stalker panels in the past using those credentials. This script will generate a 14 digit strong password and change the configuration files for you.
Get the Script.
No quote
You dont want to give credit to the guy that wrote it? Just post links as if its your own work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock