Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question how do you find the original url address from the restream address url?

Tech2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
How do you look up the original server address if you have a different address which is just the restreaming url? I know it's easily done, iptvhit site always shows the Real url: on all of their iptv urls, usually they are different since many are just restreams from another source. How do you look it up?

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
not many will and so many are behind proxy so it wouldnt matter. What you can do is go to 2 main sites that most use is iptvtree and bestofiptv and get a trial. then see what streams are buffering from them or on repeat and compare it to your vendor. If both are doing exactly same thing on same channel at same time, then im sure chances both are getting from same source and over sold there lines.

Tech2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
not many will and so many are behind proxy so it wouldnt matter. What you can do is go to 2 main sites that most use is iptvtree and bestofiptv and get a trial. then see what streams are buffering from them or on repeat and compare it to your vendor. If both are doing exactly same thing on same channel at same time, then im sure chances both are getting from same source and over sold there lines.
Thanks for the reply, but that can't be the way this works.. there's gotta be some kind of dns lookup that shows you what other sites/urls are using the same ip address and port, or something like that. If the iptvhit website can do it, then we can do it too.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but that can't be the way this works.. there's gotta be some kind of dns lookup that shows you what other sites/urls are using the same ip address and port, or something like that. If the iptvhit website can do it, then we can do it too.
i get your point but honestly as a provider, i dont need people snooping around.. as i have many sources and my own local sources as well that doesnt need to be leaked. I have security in place but some people wil do there damn to find it and thinks its free.. some just to damn cheap to buy so they would rather rip off others that pay for it.

Tech2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i get your point but honestly as a provider, i dont need people snooping around.. as i have many sources and my own local sources as well that doesnt need to be leaked. I have security in place but some people wil do there damn to find it and thinks its free.. some just to damn cheap to buy so they would rather rip off others that pay for it.
well, you definitely have the wrong idea about me ripping anybody off.. but I appreciate your opinion, such as it is.

Youmeirean

VIP Member 3M
VIP Member 3M
Ext. Member
Reaction score
well, you definitely have the wrong idea about me ripping anybody off.. but I appreciate your opinion, such as it is.
Odd question to ask and knowing of iptv indicates you’ve snooped around trying to get lines ect just my opinion

I agree man cheap asses everywhere instead of saving £100 from sky/bt ect and buying a sub they expect it free like dammm man just pay £50 instead of 100-150 why would people even want to try ruin setups to get free lines is beyond me

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Odd question to ask and knowing of iptv indicates you’ve snooped around trying to get lines ect just my opinion

I agree man cheap asses everywhere instead of saving £100 from sky/bt ect and buying a sub they expect it free like dammm man just pay £50 instead of 100-150 why would people even want to try ruin setups to get free lines is beyond me
I never understand these kind as well. of course he wants to sniff around and put his stolen streams on his 5 dollar vps, that's all about...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2565-07-28 at 23.17.31.png
    Screen Shot 2565-07-28 at 23.17.31.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 35

Youmeirean

VIP Member 3M
VIP Member 3M
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I never understand these kind as well. of course he wants to sniff around and put his stolen streams on his 5 dollar vps, that's all about...
Will have a shock doing that a lot of people have water marks also print streams and once caught there are lots of places that will post names address ip ect of his info an no one will touch him with a 10tf barge pole ?

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Will have a shock doing that a lot of people have water marks also print streams and once caught there are lots of places that will post names address ip ect of his info an no one will touch him with a 10tf barge pole ?
exactly. I have a few secret channels watermark and IP locked to server. Keeps people honest on my end and lot less people trying to restream a sub. Got that shi block as well. About to make it where only my APPs can be allow to connect and play here soon.. and limit IP address to the users. Too many freeloaders that too damn cheap.. and want to make a name for themselves off back of others.

Tech2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
First of all I'm not a he, I'm a she.. and second of all, I'm just asking to learn, I don't resell ANYTHING, it's just a hobby for me and I've been testing iptv/satellite dss/FTA/cable since probably before you folks were even born. So thanks for your kind words, much appreciated. Remember, you can assume all you want but that doesn't mean you're right.

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
First of all I'm not a he, I'm a she.. and second of all, I'm just asking to learn, I don't resell ANYTHING, it's just a hobby for me and I've been testing iptv/satellite dss/FTA/cable since probably before you folks were even born. So thanks for your kind words, much appreciated. Remember, you can assume all you want but that doesn't mean you're right.
for my taste you are more than suspicious after this answer

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock