Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question How descrambling works?

WhiteTV

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm currently reading into the topic of how IPTV Providers work, to maybe someday setup my own sevrice.
I currently have the following scenario:
- found a hoster for Dedicated server with 1 satelite uplink (more can be purchased separately)
- Another server hoster for setting up XUI etc. and where the streams are streamed from.

The one huge question in my mind is, that of course I have the sat signal accesable from my dedicated server, but the PayTV side is in fact not decrypted. How would I be able to decrypt a channel, when the server is hosted in a Datacenter? How is this done?
Also, for example in Germany the World Cup is only watchable in 4k/UHD by a PayTV Provider (Magenta Sport). To receive Magenta Sport, you need their own receiver. How could you possibly restream some providers like Magenta Sport?

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm currently reading into the topic of how IPTV Providers work, to maybe someday setup my own sevrice.
I currently have the following scenario:
- found a hoster for Dedicated server with 1 satelite uplink (more can be purchased separately)
- Another server hoster for setting up XUI etc. and where the streams are streamed from.

The one huge question in my mind is, that of course I have the sat signal accesable from my dedicated server, but the PayTV side is in fact not decrypted. How would I be able to decrypt a channel, when the server is hosted in a Datacenter? How is this done?
Also, for example in Germany the World Cup is only watchable in 4k/UHD by a PayTV Provider (Magenta Sport). To receive Magenta Sport, you need their own receiver. How could you possibly restream some providers like Magenta Sport?

1. You can grab the HDMI output and restream it
2. You can use a DRMScript which is compatible with Magenta

WhiteTV

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
1. You can grab the HDMI output and restream it
2. You can use a DRMScript which is compatible with Magenta
Thanks for the Reply! Okay, i get this now.

I investigated a little further and there is still the question of how the Descramble can be possible when i only have a dedicated Server with raw satellite feeds. For instance if the server only has one octa tuner, if i understood correctly i can only watch 8 streams at once. How is this done by the iptv services with more than 2000 channels? I cant imagine they have a tuner per 8 channels oO. This blews my mind currently, i can'

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score

I investigated a little further and there is still the question of how the Descramble can be possible when i only have a dedicated Server with raw satellite feeds. For instance if the server only has one octa tuner, if i understood correctly i can only watch 8 streams at once. How is this done by the iptv services with more than 2000 channels? I cant imagine they have a tuner per 8 channels oO. This blews my mind currently, i can'

1. you can stream all channels which are on the same frquency (transponder) with one of your tuner, for example:

1669752600634.png

So if you have Octa Tuner, you stream 8x the amount of the channels which are on corresponding frquency (transponder).

If you have a Server with 8x Ocata Satellite Tuner, so you can stream 64x the amount of the channels which are on corresponding frquency (transponder).

And I am also pretty sure that provider with 2000 Channels do not encode and transcode them all by them self.

julian

VIP Member 12M
Basic Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
1. you can stream all channels which are on the same frquency (transponder) with one of your tuner, for example:

View attachment 3691

So if you have Octa Tuner, you stream 8x the amount of the channels which are on corresponding frquency (transponder).

If you have a Server with 8x Ocata Satellite Tuner, so you can stream 64x the amount of the channels which are on corresponding frquency (transponder).

And I am also pretty sure that provider with 2000 Channels do not encode and transcode them all by them self.
I totally agree about providers with 2000 channels Not being easy. (A large provider could afford it) .To give an example I have 2 servers. One is a 24 core dell and the other is a 72 core hp. I do net even manage 100 hd channels transcoding with cpu on my set up. I receive channels with sat cards and then encode. When adding GPUs (something like an rtx 3070) does another 20 or so channels per GPU. They also use up quite a bit of electricity, (over a kWh) and need a temperature controlled environment.

julian

VIP Member 12M
Basic Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
I totally agree about providers with 2000 channels Not being easy. (A large provider could afford it) .To give an example I have 2 servers. One is a 24 core dell and the other is a 72 core hp. I do net even manage 100 hd channels transcoding with cpu on my set up. I receive channels with sat cards and then encode. When adding GPUs (something like an rtx 3070) does another 20 or so channels per GPU. They also use up quite a bit of electricity, (over a kWh) and need a temperature controlled environment.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

RUNBOX

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

You buy the C or N line from somebody, put in streaming software and you can stream it. The software decodes it for you.

julian

VIP Member 12M
Basic Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
You buy the C or N line from somebody, put in streaming software and you can stream it. The software decodes it for you.
Or even better. Read up on oscam (card sharing server) and set it up, purchase a legal subscription from the provider you like (read oscam card list and do research as not all cards can be read readily on oscam) .
Then you will need a powerful server with DVB/S/T PCI cards and something like dv blast astra or xaccel to name a few. By powerful i mean 60 cores or more and ideally support GPU as well. You will also need an internet connection that has the capacity to sustain your requirements. Min upload about 300mbs. Any way you will have to do the calculations depending on what you intend to do.
Better still lease space at a datacenter that supports satellite co location (there are a few).
At that point you will be able to receive /transcode 100 channels or so per server.
Its a bit like a big expensive sat receiver.

tugapt

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sorry for newbie question, but do I still need the satellite receiver/dish using cccam or just the C/N line is enough to watch channels?
I'm wrapping my head around how to restream channels from cccam to IPTV Panel, like xtream codes. Any insights about this?

julian

VIP Member 12M
Basic Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
Sorry for newbie question, but do I still need the satellite receiver/dish using cccam or just the C/N line is enough to watch channels?
I'm wrapping my head around how to restream channels from cccam to IPTV Panel, like xtream codes. Any insights about this?

Cline, CS, cccam, oscam have little to do with video and more to do with decryption of pay tv signals, they process the codes (read about ECM EMM and CSA) from pay tv subscription cards and aid in distribution and sharing of such . They are methods of descrambling pay tv signals.
Depending on how your desired tv channels are broadcast, yes, you need a satellite dish, a cable tv feed or dtt antenna combined with the adequate tuner/s (generally multi tuners 4 or 8 per pci card) for the service you want to receive. The tuner would be pci or pcix (tbs is one company that makes them, there are others). You also require a computer/server were you install the tuners and process the streams. you will need to install the necessary drivers for the tuners you have as well as software to process and decrypt the feeds (example Cesbo) to be able to output mpeg h264 ext. You may also want to transcode or re encode to produce streams of required bitrate (size), quality, audio type, ext. For that you will need powerful CPU's and/or GPU's in the server that has to do the encoding. A powerful internet connection is then required to distribute to your main server or wherever you want to send them.
There are datacenters offering all the above at a (quite high) price. Google "dish co location" to get an idea.
Your price and mileage will vary depending on the hardware, number of tuners, internet connection ext. price will depend on these factors and it wont be cheap.
To give an idea on encoding, for 1 x 720p 25fps h264 stream you will need close to 2 cpu cores, and it would require 2.5mbs internet. You are looking at servers with serious processing power.
That's how it works, in a few words!
Moderators, Please feel free to remove brand names if required, I have no affiliation with above names, however I think the op needs some reference to do his research. thanks

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Why need to waste your time with dish lines and etc when you can just to take streams will be more cheap for you :)

julian

VIP Member 12M
Basic Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
Why need to waste your time with dish lines and etc when you can just to take streams will be more cheap for you :)
I agree, for the most on your point, however it’s not always easy to find what you need and some times sources are low quality and unstable. When that is the case, it’s best to make your own! I think a provider should have at least the essential for his clients locally.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock