Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

hello xtream-code vs xtream-ui

LurgogR

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello sorry but for English here is a lot of say that xtream-code is more secure than xtream-ui and that there are options that are not available on xtream-ui I would like to know your opinion on this point I found the version on the net xtream-code 2.7.8 but impossible to know how to install it to compare it to xtream-ui what do you think of the fact that it is more secure and that it and option that is not found on xtream-ui possible to have your opinion ?

really sorry for my English because I am French

leadersat

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello sorry but for English here is a lot of say that xtream-code is more secure than xtream-ui and that there are options that are not available on xtream-ui I would like to know your opinion on this point I found the version on the net xtream-code 2.7.8 but impossible to know how to install it to compare it to xtream-ui what do you think of the fact that it is more secure and that it and option that is not found on xtream-ui possible to have your opinion ?

really sorry for my English because I am French
Xtreamcodes was a cms, which was run on there own servers and now got close down nearly 2 yrs ago by the law. So any xtreamcode is only the core which as always had security problems, same as xtream ui which is also using the same core sw.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Xtreamcodes was a cms, which was run on there own servers and now got close down nearly 2 yrs ago by the law. So any xtreamcode is only the core which as always had security problems, same as xtream ui which is also using the same core sw.
Partially correct but good explanation.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

LurgogR

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Xtream what? Xtreamcodes? All are using xtreamcodes core files. No one will ever have xtreamcodes panel side.
sorry for the translation bug yes I wanted to say xtream code because we find decoded version of 2.7.8 but impossible installed

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

LurgogR

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That is xtreamcodes basic. Very very old. It is older than v1.

thank you for your answer

magtv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It is a modified Active Code, what is the version number?

o3oyni1kao75.jpg

disepy

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Partially correct but good explanation.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
To understand, Xtream Code is discontinued, I continue with a new version which is Xtream UI (still with the same problems) and the original developer released XUI.one which is the stable version of the original Xtream Code system.

Understood?

FenixTV

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, Xtream-UI looks better and more pleasant =)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock