Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

GOT FLUSSONIC 4LIFE AFTER LOSING $300

sakpasay

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
HEY GUYS, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, YOU TOO WONT BELIEVE ME ... :) I GOT FLUSSONIC FREE OF CHARGE . YES! I SAID IT! ... FREE OF CHARGE . THE LATEST VERSION INSTALLED ON MY SERVER FULLY WORKING . IT HAS BEEN WORKING FOR 3 MONTHS NOW. I WANTED TO SEE IF IT WAS REAL BEFORE I COME HERE TO TELL YOU GUYS TO HAVE FAITH . THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE ... NOT ALL OF US ARE BAD AFTER I HAD LOST $300.00 .
THIS GREAT GUY FELL SO BAD THAT SOMEONE HAD DONE THIS TO ME AND PROMISED TO INSTALL IT FREE OF CHARGE . HE DID. I MUST SAY, I WAS SO IMPRESSED AND FLATTERED I OFFERED TO PAY. HE SAID NO. ... THERE IS NOTHING FOR FREE IN LIFE SPECIALLY IN THIS CORONA TIME . WELL ! WE ALL NEED SOMETHING CAUSE WE DON'T ALL HAVE IT ALL. I STILL SENT HIM A PAYPAL JUST TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION.
THIS GREAT GUY IS HERE WITH US .... @echotop7 IS THE MY NEW GODFATHER OF WORLDOFIPTV ... HERE IS IS PAGE HERE https://www.worldofiptv.com/members/echotop7.14124/ LET'S ALL GO AND GIVE THAT BROTHER SOME LOVE . LOL
HEY, MATE .. ECHOTOP7 , I JUST HAD A BABY GIRL 2 MONTHS OLD ... I THINK I JUST NAME YOU HER GODFATHER...LOL THANK THANK THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU WORLDOFIPTV YOU GUYS ROCK...........................

samdudley2015

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi do you use a paid or cracked version and do you use flussonic as your main oanel or just backend thanks

sakpasay

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi do you use a paid or cracked version and do you use flussonic as your main oanel or just backend thanks
It's not a crack . It's a full version . I don't know what you meant " with full panel?" What he installed is fully working same as the pay version I used to pay $85 monthly to flussonic. I've used it now for more then three months going on four he had me run it on Dedicated Server not VPS and he is on my skype and he is also here with us . if I need help i'm sure he'll be there to help compare to that scam bag that had stole my $300 and never got anything and never replies. All I can say is by me being here on this great website "worldofiptv.com" someone heard my cries and came to my rescue. Hope that makes sense.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

sakpasay

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What a scam... and your "hero" is banned.
Ohh Man!! this is crazy . Do some of you guys even read posting in this forum before you start name calling? This is very childish. I'm the one who came here last year with full proof and facts to warn others of scammers. Today I have found someone here ... yes right here in this forum, messaging me and saying he sorry to hear some one had done me so wrong and he can help me . He did help me get flussonic. Yes! it is working on my dedicated server. Remember? He fell sorry for me therefore he will not charged me as he would someone else that contacted him. After he installed I saw it works I then said to him I will sent him a Paypal . he said I did not have too. I did . I sent him a $ 50.00 via paypal to show my appreciation. I also told him if this continue to work I will sometimes sent him something once a while since I was paying $85 monthly to flussonic had to cancel bcause I couldn't afford it.
The idea of coming here, is to learn and share with others. If one person here make a difference in one person life we all have to embrace that kindness of that person. I will continue supporting this guy because he did me a favor and able me to use a very expensive software i could not otherwise afford. What are we now ????
I ask you guys unbanned him so he can help others like he helped me... I will continue sending a small donation to this guy as low as $10 once a while again and again to show my appreciation. I hated the guy that scammed me and stole my $300 if I could kill him I would have... I now found someone else that gave it to me almost for free. Ofcourse any one with a heart not like Donald Trump's would appreciate that guy.
I'm also ready to donate as low as $5 a month to Worldofiptv for giving us opportunities one after another. VIVA WORLDOFIPTV ... YOU ROCK...

K

Kenxo

Ohh Man!! this is crazy . Do some of you guys even read posting in this forum before you start name calling? This is very childish. I'm the one who came here last year with full proof and facts to warn others of scammers. Today I have found someone here ... yes right here in this forum, messaging me and saying he sorry to hear some one had done me so wrong and he can help me . He did help me get flussonic. Yes! it is working on my dedicated server. Remember? He fell sorry for me therefore he will not charged me as he would someone else that contacted him. After he installed I saw it works I then said to him I will sent him a Paypal . he said I did not have too. I did . I sent him a $ 50.00 via paypal to show my appreciation. I also told him if this continue to work I will sometimes sent him something once a while since I was paying $85 monthly to flussonic had to cancel bcause I couldn't afford it.
The idea of coming here, is to learn and share with others. If one person here make a difference in one person life we all have to embrace that kindness of that person. I will continue supporting this guy because he did me a favor and able me to use a very expensive software i could not otherwise afford. What are we now ????
I ask you guys unbanned him so he can help others like he helped me... I will continue sending a small donation to this guy as low as $10 once a while again and again to show my appreciation. I hated the guy that scammed me and stole my $300 if I could kill him I would have... I now found someone else that gave it to me almost for free. Ofcourse any one with a heart not like Donald Trump's would appreciate that guy.
I'm also ready to donate as low as $5 a month to Worldofiptv for giving us opportunities one after another. VIVA WORLDOFIPTV ... YOU ROCK...
Yes real on the first look of yr post I was also skeptic about all what you wrote and I requested from you to give us proof , than you reply with something else , than you become a bann but after this your man write to me a PM and he proved me on my server the full flussonic working latest ver.. and he requested to unbann you cos you was talking the true , than I have lifted your bann ..
The next day vsaas was talking with him via PM and they know about what they are have talking about .
vsaas have reacted/reported after this PMs with a qualification that this mann is scammer ..
From the report redhat have banned him permanently ..the reason knows redhat you can ask him and he can answer to you ...
I can say only this that this mann have also gives to me fully working flussonic , and is working fine 1 week maybe up to now...and I will also report here if somethings goes wrong/bad ..

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

sakpasay

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes real on the first look of yr post I was also skeptic about all what you wrote and I requested from you to give us proof , than you reply with something else , than you become a bann but after this your man write to me a PM and he proved me on my server the full flussonic working latest ver.. and he requested to unbann you cos you was talking the true , than I have lifted your bann ..
The next day vsaas was talking with him via PM and they know about what they are have talking about .
vsaas have reacted/reported after this PMs with a qualification that this mann is scammer ..
From the report redhat have banned him permanently ..the reason knows redhat you can ask him and he can answer to you ...
I can say only this that this mann have also gives to me fully working flussonic , and is working fine 1 week maybe up to now...and I will also report here if somethings goes wrong/bad ..

Kenxo, I appreciated the reply my brother. Kenxo, this guy is not a scammer. I need to talk to Godfather and Redhat to unbanned this guy. The Flussonic he installed on my server has been working now going on many months. You know what else? he is right here in my skype to help if I need help. Can he guaranteed it will for ever work...C'mon brother who can guarantee you be alive tomorrow ...lol..:) My point is for a small donation I'm happy with what he gave me bcoz Flussonic had closed my account bcoz I couldn't pay $85 monthly . Even when I asked then to set up a cheaper price for people that only wants to do Publishing Flussonic said nope. This guy help us for a small donation we should all be glad he is here sharing.

vsaas

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
ott.blue

Have you tried to firewall all flussonic lic servers (see via tcpdump) and tell me it works at least a day? Do you put "key" file in /etc/flussonic folder?
And what, that guy wants $300 bucks? Actually I had a PM conversation with echotop7 about Astra, not flussonic.
He asked me to direct my astra server to his IP and I have reported him, because he didn't want to share his resource for credits as everyone does here..
@echotop7 is still appears to be banned. I don't understand his motive of offering stuff in PM, especially when it comes to connect to his remote IP, which doesn't seem make it "offline solution". Isn't suspicious, even if software indeed works?

All I want to say is - Just share resource, put your credits price and get done with PM solicitations, follow forum rules, it's super suspicious. Nobody wants to provide SSH access, nobody wants to connect to someone's IP. If solution is offline, then what is the problem to share it? Flussonic will not be able to ban it,

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock