Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Freez and buffer

Marvel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi
There are times when my clients complain about freez and image problems and buffer in my channels
And there have been complaints
My servers are either real 5Gbps or real 10Gbps and I always check their network
i know my sources are good and no problem but when i put those source on my servers , my channels have a problem

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi
There are times when my clients complain about freez and image problems and buffer in my channels
And there have been complaints
My servers are either real 5Gbps or real 10Gbps and I always check their network
i know my sources are good and no problem but when i put those source on my servers , my channels have a problem

Have you checked the channel your self from a test line regarding pixelation issues ?

if you have and there are none this can be caused by decoding issues on the users side poorly coded apps can do it and apps that use ffmpeg as a player are prone to it as ffmpeg has a tendancy to be iffy

as for buffering this can be down to your users location how many hops the signal has to go through before it reaches them and how congested all of these lines are. People seem to think its a nice direct straight line to them but its not in most cases the signal from your servers will go through 1-2 different countries before it even reaches your users and through a few hops along the way

Ask your users to do a trace rout test to your server to see how many hops there are between them and your server and do a ping test to make sure no packets are being dropped

If your servers are in many countries as load balancers set them to balance based on geo location and not load that way users will all ways be connected top the server closest to the country there ip points to. You should also remember just because two people are in the same country does not mean they will have the same hops or ping rate most internet service providers will send there traffic via different hops ( relay points )

if your users are in america and your servers are in europe your in a bad place buy a usa server all the hops ( relay points ) in the usa are privately owned and there for traffic is prioritised to the highest bidder most of the time the likes of netflix and other official media companies that use large scale bandwidth a lot of people will find that a connection to a standard server wont be placed high on that list even more so a server out of the country

If your users have loads of hops between them and your server tell them to connect to a vpn location closer to one of your servers.

This will not only cut down the amount of hops between them and the server but it will also by pass any issues caused by there traffic being sent via there isps own internal server that can hit a bottle neck at certin times of the day.

If your customer states they there isp does not "manage" or "throttle" traffic tell them this may be true but its not all ways good!

Most internet service providers buy the bandwidth they use from a bigger main supplier this causes issues because they buy bandwidth for the next month bassed on what was used the month before so if there is a slow month with not much data transfer they will buy a lower amount the next month and this this creates a bottle neck also as many providers state they do not manage or throttle traffic this creates some issues.

by not managing traffic they are not controling how much data each person in a set area can use at any given time and how much data is sent to the one specific server to be relayed you may thing its good not having someone slow your connection but at peek times this bassicly turns your local relay into a revolving door with a horde of people trying to get through it at once pushing and shoving and tripping the sensors stopping it for a few seconds adding delay and latency to there line and thus buffering.

Last edited:

TheFox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Have you checked the channel your self from a test line regarding pixelation issues ?

if you have and there are none this can be caused by decoding issues on the users side poorly coded apps can do it and apps that use ffmpeg as a player are prone to it as ffmpeg has a tendancy to be iffy

as for buffering this can be down to your users location how many hops the signal has to go through before it reaches them and how congested all of these lines are. People seem to think its a nice direct straight line to them but its not in most cases the signal from your servers will go through 1-2 different countries before it even reaches your users and through a few hops along the way

Ask your users to do a trace rout test to your server to see how many hops there are between them and your server and do a ping test to make sure no packets are being dropped

If your servers are in many countries as load balancers set them to balance based on geo location and not load that way users will all ways be connected top the server closest to the country there ip points to. You should also remember just because two people are in the same country does not mean they will have the same hops or ping rate most internet service providers will send there traffic via different hops ( relay points )

if your users are in america and your servers are in europe your in a bad place buy a usa server all the hops ( relay points ) in the usa are privately owned and there for traffic is prioritised to the highest bidder most of the time the likes of netflix and other official media companies that use large scale bandwidth a lot of people will find that a connection to a standard server wont be placed high on that list even more so a server out of the country

If your users have loads of hops between them and your server tell them to connect to a vpn location closer to one of your servers.

This will not only cut down the amount of hops between them and the server but it will also by pass any issues caused by there traffic being sent via there isps own internal server that can hit a bottle neck at certin times of the day.

If your customer states they there isp does not "manage" or "throttle" traffic tell them this may be true but its not all ways good!

Most internet service providers buy the bandwidth they use from a bigger main supplier this causes issues because they buy bandwidth for the next month bassed on what was used the month before so if there is a slow month with not much data transfer they will buy a lower amount the next month and this this creates a bottle neck also as many providers state they do not manage or throttle traffic this creates some issues.

by not managing traffic they are not controling how much data each person in a set area can use at any given time and how much data is sent to the one specific server to be relayed you may thing its good not having someone slow your connection but at peek times this bassicly turns your local relay into a revolving door with a horde of people trying to get through it at once pushing and shoving and tripping the sensors stopping it for a few seconds adding delay and latency to there line and thus buffering.
Very nicely explained!!!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Marvel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Thanks mate
it's amazing explained

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock