Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Fraud GODFather

dix

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Don’t be a dick like @dix
Please @urgodfather cut your Netflix Movie.

You do not know anything, you are deleting our message response and talking without basis, saying with your fake accounts on other websites that we have backdoors without proves "Just because you are only administrator, not a developer or software engineer".

Today, this lamer has told us to pay him, to have permission to publish the new version from Xtream UI. Conversation picture: Here I leave the conversation to get to know the people of how you are . You only do this tantrum for money, but perhaps with that money that you may get, you will complete your studies, so, for now, let the serious people work.

If you said that people will get something worked from you, why don't you start working on new updates? Perhaps you are thinking that future updates from the original Xtream UI will come without working sat on a chair.

I don't think that you can even know how Xtream UI code works, I mean, as you have said you are sure that this new version has a Backdoor, but did you read the code? You must have 200% of dyslexia if you found anything strange on our code, or, you must not even know how to program.

Please my friend stop and breath fresh air because you are going to drown up with your resentment.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What a jackass ? that’s a generated email. you got an issue with that. Take it up with @redhat. Oh wait. You can’t because you’re permanently banned now. Bye bye Dick.

Fact check asshole. The vulnerability has been there the whole time. Shows how much you know. Fraud! Go back to begging for donations for the code that you copy and pasted from other REAL contributors.

Last edited:

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com
Finally, but only momentarily. He will come back again and start the story :) He is too stupid @dix to understand that people saw that his story was blank and that he did not need to appear in the community anymore

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is probably 1 of those moments I should keep my opinion to myself but the threads been left open to comment ??

It's pretty bloody obvious from day dot of joining this forum that the woiptv team are heavily involved with xtream ui. From what I can gather from the last few weeks. You tried to release v23 as an official update and you're charging for it. Its not even release it as fork rebranded but as an official release. You got caught, warned n banned. We're all here because we're committing fraud n ripping developers apps but don't bite the hand that feeds you. I'm sure there's ways you could have contributed to the further development of xtream ui without trying to hijack the developers work as your own. That's my 2 cents. Have a good 1 lol

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is probably 1 of those moments I should keep my opinion to myself but the threads been left open to comment ??

It's pretty bloody obvious from day dot of joining this forum that the woiptv team are heavily involved with xtream ui. From what I can gather from the last few weeks. You tried to release v23 as an official update and you're charging for it. Its not even release it as fork rebranded but as an official release. You got caught, warned n banned. We're all here because we're committing fraud n ripping developers apps but don't bite the hand that feeds you. I'm sure there's ways you could have contributed to the further development of xtream ui without trying to hijack the developers work as your own. That's my 2 cents. Have a good 1 lol
It wasnt always like that .. at first they didnt like the xcui ... quickly it became the favorite one here... is there any surprise.. it's the only stable thing out there... since xc was taken down

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The users may be heavily involved but really, was only me who was on both sides. Firez was for short time and Shin is now. Takes strong character to be like Swiss when users share releases here. But hey, like I said before.... I don’t see Donations. Rules over there apply there. Rules over here, apply here. I try to be transparent. I try to be open mind. I always try to be fair, but this guy just could not get through his head. It’s the same bunch that made their failed copycat forum. Just to be clear though, I never say their code has backdoor. I said insecure, and I have good reason for it. Simple, direct SQL access is a huge mistake. No pro in their right mind would leave that on the same server running the database. It’s different when you talk about cPanel or Plesk. XtreamUI / XC is not heavily firewalled to prevent systems access like those Wordpress panels. Oh well.... life goes on. I tried. Even gave an invitation for them to join.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Here’s the first half to help make things more clear.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
As administrators and moderators, we always try to be fair and honest with all our members. Unfortunately there are always memeber who can not understand this or do not want to understand it.

Unfortunately there are also members who do not read our rules, do not understand them or do not want to accept them.

In these cases, the last solution for us is unfortunately the hard way:

Who does not hear must feel!

Just for your Info and as Remember:

Dr.Nox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What a jackass ? that’s a generated email. you got an issue with that. Take it up with @redhat. Oh wait. You can’t because you’re permanently banned now. Bye bye Dick.

Fact check asshole. The vulnerability has been there the whole time. Shows how much you know. Fraud! Go back to begging for donations for the code that you copy and pasted from other REAL contributors.

"Jackass" "Dick" "Asshole"

These words shouldn't come out from a mod though..

You can explain yourself and ban him without these kind of insults..

And it's the second time that I notice this kind of behavior from a mod... :cautious:

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com

And it's the second time that I notice this kind of behavior from a mod... :cautious:
@Dr.Nox , why are you still here among the non-cultural guys? Don't experience stress, it can affect your beauty and even your potency. The other day you also suffered, also because of behavior, then you were sad about me.
It's amazing how sad you always are when the bad guys are in trouble :) I love you :love:

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

You are right. I should not have. Sometimes is easier to act like jerk when others push you into this position. For that, I do apologize to all.

@Dr.Nox , why are you still here among the non-cultural guys? Don't experience stress, it can affect your beauty and even your potency. The other day you also suffered, also because of behavior, then you were sad about me.
It's amazing how sad you always are when the bad guys are in trouble :) I love you :love:

Thank you, but this thread is still up for a reason. Just like the other one that this one stems from. I try to be neutral and transparent. It is open so anyone and everyone can discuss without punishment as long as basic rules are followed (like hiding links for example).

evoactivity

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

He wasn't wrong to point that out.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock