Welcome to World of IPTV

The most popular IPTV Communiy.

To get write permissions (open threads, make some post) you have to upgrade your account (12 Euro annual fee) after registration.
As basic registered member you have read only permissions.

Please Note! 
This is not a VIP membership and does not replace the use of credits !
This only serves to be able to use the forum fully with write permissions as a basic member!

Forum Rules

Our Community Rules.
So that nobody can say, "I didn't know"

Donate us

Help us to keep the community up to date with a small donation

Account Upgrade

Upgrade your account and get full post permissions!

Resource Flussonic 20.12 Nulled Offline [REBEL EDITION]

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Perhaps you better to read the page better and understand why it doesn't let you download it?

He means the that the source links has may Spy and Ad pop ups. May you can add it to mega.nz, google drive or mail.ru (they are free of them)

Place your Business Ad here !

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
how do i get the password after eventually downloading and spending 600 credits for this
You need 20 Likes , read the rules section how to earn likes from the rules section

vsaas

Website
ott.blue
He means the that the source links has may Spy and Ad pop ups. May you can add it to mega.nz, google drive or mail.ru (they are free of them)
Adblocker works fine, mega and google will delete the file in days after abuse from flussonic.

vsaas

Website
ott.blue
any update version?
Since v4, this is the best unrestricted and accessible version available. The answer is no, no updates here. If you feel lucky, try those offers from scammers are asking money for most recent versions.

samuelxt

Since v4, this is the best unrestricted and accessible version available. The answer is no, no updates here. If you feel lucky, try those offers from scammers are asking money for most recent versions.
how about v21-03?? good v20-12 or 21-03?
i am created 20-12 and 21-03 ,can you give advise..

John Doe

Registred
Registred
I buy the 20.12-21.03 its like to your version installation script and method its same just can be update to 21.03 its your project?

smiko80

if you have version 20.12 from vsaas then just download the packages 21.02 and upload them to the directory where it is 20.12 and in the installation script overwrite the packages from version 20.12 to 21.02, and that's it.
All the honor for the installation script from vsaas, just plug in your brain and everything goes by itself

John Doe

Registred
Registred
if you have version 20.12 from vsaas then just download the packages 21.02 and upload them to the directory where it is 20.12 and in the installation script overwrite the packages from version 20.12 to 21.02, and that's it.
All the honor for the installation script from vsaas, just plug in your brain and everything goes by itself
I have 21.03 working from this for that i told its he its same method

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6