Welcome to World of IPTV

The most popular IPTV Communiy.

To get write permissions (open threads, make some post) you have to upgrade your account (12 Euro annual fee) after registration.
As basic registered member you have read only permissions.

Please Note! 
This is not a VIP membership and does not replace the use of credits !
This only serves to be able to use the forum fully with write permissions as a basic member!

Forum Rules

Our Community Rules.
So that nobody can say, "I didn't know"

Donate us

Help us to keep the community up to date with a small donation

Account Upgrade

Upgrade your account and get full post permissions!

Resource Flussonic 20.03 Nulled Offline

vsaas

Website
ott.blue
Guys, if anyone needs flussonic, then contact the PM, I will give the contacts of a person, he has more and more satisfied customers. Updates and technical support are constant and at any time of the day. Also helps in other matters related to IPTV. It provides Flussonic for an unlimited number of servers. Its software does not require a license and there are no backdoors
No thanks. You are well known scammer.

Dudi

Banned
Banned
Let's not talk like that, In my opinion, you are a fraud !!! Or are you deliberately damaging my reputation?

Dudi

Banned
Banned
You are a swindler, you use someone else's work and provide them for yours. You just figured out how to run DNS REQUESTS in a circle, so SILENCE THE SCILL !!!!

Dudi

Banned
Banned
Are your .beam files already? Do you know the Erlang language?
Here is the person who breaks this for all of us and also breaks Ministra which does not require keys for applications

So don't be such a cocky person !!!! You don’t know about him, I have nothing and say too much!

Place your Business Ad here !

Dudi

Banned
Banned
These are just your words. I am asking for concrete evidence of fraud !!! If you do not prove it, then I ask you to close your black mouth forever !!!!

Dudi

Banned
Banned
Why are you laughing and not answering? Do you have a personal dislike for me?

Dudi

Banned
Banned
Guys, I can also provide you with flussonic 21.03 without any fuss. This person who is swearing at me cannot give you updates, because he has no opportunities. He uses only those files that he took in the public domain. THIS IS A REAL FRAUD !!!

Dudi

Banned
Banned
Question to the redhat admin, did I cheat you? When did you receive Flussonic from me, did it work or not? Does it still work? I will ask you to calm this man down so that he does not pull the blanket over himself, this man thinks a lot about himself, he considers himself a king !! We are all equal here.

Does he offend me, or is it allowed to insult forum members?

vsaas

Website
ott.blue
Didn't you try to sell me something in the PM initially? In addition to the scam, you pretty well demonstrate your spam skills too.
Neither of your resources are offline as advertised, and I have provided an evidence earlier in this thread. So I guess your reputation is going in just right direction (n). In entire forum, only my package of 20.12 is really works, just admit it, and I'm glad see happy feedbacks. Whatever else you kinda promise over PM is just considered a fake. Upload your resource from your imaginary friend, which works, for a meaningful amount of credits and we'll check it out.

Dudi

Banned
Banned
Do you think the forum administrator is imaginary?
In your opinion, is this person also deceiving everyone?
He also bought Flussonic from me and you did not provide direct evidence. You just said that there is a knocker on the license server. Should I give you my version so that you once and for all get away and shut your mouth?

Calm down your temper. In addition, how to use other people's developments, you are worthless !!! You're a thief!!! CLOSE YOUR MOUTH AND DO NOT WRITE MORE IN MY SUBJECT !!! I accept your comments only in a personal message

vsaas

Website
ott.blue
The most funny thing is that screenshot is from Telegram, Russian messenger, and it's an outgoing transaction,
Did RedHat pulled his internet cord and ran your Flussonic without it? I bet he did not.
I'd never send you a penny, even if you'd be the last person with transcoder software on Earth. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Damn, go get a real job.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Guys stop arguing like little children. Nobody has to prove themselves to anyone else. And nobody here harms anyone else.

Before anyone released a decent offline version, @vsaas went to great lengths to publish a working offline version. He brings here excellent performance and work without earning a penny. EVERYONE has to respect that.

@Dudi has his own version, which I checked myself and which also works without problems, but unfortunately it's a commercial.

So stop discussing unnecessarily before I unfortunately have to hit the table with a hammer.

vsaas

Website
ott.blue
but unfortunately it's a commercial.
Well, then shouldn't he comply with rules about commercial advertising? Or he got a permit to do so? As far as I know, anyone who attempts to make money here, has to pay for a permit.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Well, then shouldn't he comply with rules about commercial advertising? Or he got a permit to do so? As far as I know, anyone who attempts to make money here, has to pay for a permit.

Sorry, I said something wrong, he had sold it commercially in the past, but then he offered it here for free.

vsaas

Website
ott.blue
Sorry, I said something wrong, he had sold it commercially in the past, but then he offered it here for free.
What's that? Current topic of "Flussonic 20.03 Nulled Offline"? Yes, he was asking money for it, and then threw it here for inadequate 1,000 credits. And after all it's not an offline. Proof https://www.worldofiptv.com/threads/flussonic-20-03-nulled-offline.10820/post-101134

And then, his post "Guys, if anyone needs flussonic, then contact the PM, I will give the contacts of a person, he has more and more satisfied customers". Key word is "customers". An evasion of rules by directing to someone else to collect money for him.

Overall I can't see what did this Dude contributed useful to the community so far. I can't use any of his resources in production, and I'm in purchased list

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
You absouletly right mate, i think i was a little bit naive. I just found:

1615976143669.png

Bye Bye @Dudi

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4