Welcome to World of IPTV

Join us now to see all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to read all Posts and Threads.

To create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger and much more, you have to upgrade your account for an annual contribution of 12 Euros.

Join now to the World of IPTV !

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

File Zilla

tonyem1984

Reaction score
There are two questions that i need help in;
1. I have been using my vps in fileZilla to upload all my file, but i dont know how to get the url this way. Can some one help?
2. I have hostinger, been using my dns which have ssl connected to it, but i do not understand how to point it to my server address. Can anyone help?

urgodfather

Chief Moderator
Staff member
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
There are two questions that i need help in;
1. I have been using my vps in fileZilla to upload all my file, but i dont know how to get the url this way. Can some one help?
2. I have hostinger, been using my dns which have ssl connected to it, but i do not understand how to point it to my server address. Can anyone help?
this does not make any sense

tonyem1984

Reaction score
this does not make any sense
I purchase a vps loaded rock. Chat on to it, but the ssl certificate is where im going wrong, i also have an dns which have a ssl connected to it .
Im trying to direct the dns to rocket. Chat. If that possible.

I have also tried installing rocket. Chat through the vps, using file zilla. it loaded but still need help understanding how to get the link for the url, and how to link my dns which have a ssl certificate to my vps

Last edited:

urgodfather

Chief Moderator
Staff member
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
I purchase a vps loaded rock. Chat on to it, but the ssl certificate is where im going wrong, i also have an dns which have a ssl connected to it .
Im trying to direct the dns to rocket. Chat. If that possible.

I have also tried installing rocket. Chat through the vps, using file zilla. it loaded but still need help understanding how to get the link for the url, and how to link my dns which have a ssl certificate to my vps
mate this site isnt for support of rocket chat

tonyem1984

Reaction score
mate this site isnt for support of rocket chat
Do understand, but what i seen from member they help with anything, sorry about that but its not about rocket. Chat its about understanding the server and how to use ftp. That where i was going with my previous text. sorry if I got it muddled

Place your Business Ad here !
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6