Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Feelings not required in this business

lowkeys760

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I just want to remind everyone that we are in a business of rebranding other people hard work. My problem is when a rebrander has customized a developers original work and releases it, then the rebrander realizes another rebrander has obtain what they customized and then customize it even further they begin to get into their feelings.

I'm just saying, if someone get ahold of something I discovered (because 99% of us are only discovering work) trust me I will not pout. Though I will say , I am a grown man and I don't like internet or keyboard gangsters.

So @Eggzie00 please don't hit me up on telegram sending me tough man messages. If you have a complaint, if you are a man and would like to discuss the problem, feel free to contact me. I will be happy to provide you my number.

R/S

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
F

faakher

I just want to remind everyone that we are in a business of rebranding other people hard work. My problem is when a rebrander has customized a developers original work and releases it, then the rebrander realizes another rebrander has obtain what they customized and then customize it even further they begin to get into their feelings.

I'm just saying, if someone get ahold of something I discovered (because 99% of us are only discovering work) trust me I will not pout. Though I will say , I am a grown man and I don't like internet or keyboard gangsters.

So @Eggzie00 please don't hit me up on telegram sending me tough man messages. If you have a complaint, if you are a man and would like to discuss the problem, feel free to contact me. I will be happy to provide you my number.

R/S
Better have this drama upto you both of you @lowkeys760 @Eggzie00
Don't create mess here or we have to take action against you
No more public threats and discussions

delta1372

If it moves, compile it!
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is not the kind of content we want here.

By posting this kind of message in public you are yourself creating public drama.

I'm closing this thread. If you want to talk about it in private then feel free to do so but making posts like this is nothing more than attention seeking.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
guys, @lowkeys760 has made a valid point. cant have feelings when it comes to business. no need to lock it up right away. i trust @lowkeys760 and @Eggzie00 will keep it classy. if it get's out of hand they know how to reach us and ask for an intervention. im gonna unlock it but both of you remember our rules before you click "post reply."

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
guys, @lowkeys760 has made a valid point. cant have feelings when it comes to business. no need to lock it up right away. i trust @lowkeys760 and @Eggzie00 will keep it classy. if it get's out of hand they know how to reach us and ask for an intervention. im gonna unlock it but both of you remember our rules before you click "post reply."
I'm good. He blocked me shows what he is like.

I appreciate you unlocking but why bring it to the public is what I would like to know lol ?
I just don't understand. I messaged him, he chooses not to reply but then blocks and comes here?

@lowkeys760 what was it you was trying to achieve? Prove your nothing more than the rest of the snakes who pretend to be on here but go and post elsewhere? For a like or two perhaps?

I've been here since march and overtaken the majority of you all. You are sitting using my panels for your apps lol. Boyle you even Rip my website and sell for $150 you cheeky bloomer lol.

It's a free website you snake. It also still liked to my host bud lol, I suggest you remove them ??

But truth be told I don't have time for you. I was pissed off and came to talk. You want to hang your knickers on the internet for everyone to join in your more than welcome but don't be posting my name bro. You don't deserve to be in the same conversation as me lol. Go back to your fake/clone websites that you like posting your stuff on and give your head a wobble lol ?

Put your energy into producing something worthwhile

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
now now guys, i know its new years eve and all. dont go ruining your mood's before you've even gotten drunk! ? focus on that snapper (not sure if you guys know that term but if not, just imagine pink taco)

lowkeys760

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm good. He blocked me shows what he is like.

I appreciate you unlocking but why bring it to the public is what I would like to know lol ?
I just don't understand. I messaged him, he chooses not to reply but then blocks and comes here?

@lowkeys760 what was it you was trying to achieve? Prove your nothing more than the rest of the snakes who pretend to be on here but go and post elsewhere? For a like or two perhaps?

I've been here since march and overtaken the majority of you all. You are sitting using my panels for your apps lol. Boyle you even Rip my website and sell for $150 you cheeky bloomer lol.

It's a free website you snake. It also still liked to my host bud lol, I suggest you remove them ??

But truth be told I don't have time for you. I was pissed off and came to talk. You want to hang your knickers on the internet for everyone to join in your more than welcome but don't be posting my name bro. You don't deserve to be in the same conversation as me lol. Go back to your fake/clone websites that you like posting your stuff on and give your head a wobble lol ?

Put your energy into producing something worthwhile
No different than what I told you in private chat.

Your introduction on Telegram was not presentable with the name calling. I could post what you said on telegram but will not. I have no need to draw extra energy for a debate but for civil conversation only. The website, I admit yes it is a free site that I saw on this site and I yes I copied some of your code to start mine as a template. I thought that is what this game is all about. I didn't do anything to slander your name nor did I advertise the site.

In conclusion, if you would have introduced yourself correctly, the conversation would have been totally different.

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Also let's clear your post up as it seems you may have been drinking early... No surprise with it being new year.

You say if I have a complaint, if I am a man and would like to discuss the problem, feel free to contact you.. I already did lol ? you blocked me remember ???
So don't make out your Mr big man who I haven't tried to talk to first as your nothing more than an attention seeker coming on here with it lol.

Also you say your happy to provide your number.
Again I did ask for this which you denied pmsl... Man you must be drunk.

So now you know what has really happened then it might make you realise how much of a pussycat you really are lol ?

lowkeys760

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Your introduction on Telegram was not presentable with the name calling. I could post what you said on telegram but will not. I have no need to draw extra energy for a debate but for civil conversation only. The website, I admit yes it is a free site that I saw on this site and I yes I copied some of your code to start mine as a template. I thought that is what this game is all about. I didn't do anything to slander your name nor did I advertise the site.

In conclusion, if you would have introduced yourself correctly, the conversation would have been totally different.
I have not much interest to continue my conversation through this post, but if you ever decide you want to talk civilly and discuss what happened and how you feel, please PM me.

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Introduce myself properly you tool.

Make sure your not late home now. Don't want to make mummy upset lol

I have not much interest to continue my conversation through this post, but if you ever decide you want to talk civilly and discuss what happened and how you feel, please PM me.
But you started it ?‍♂️???

Satfun100

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hug it out boys you know you want to

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
Think the problem being here is the watering down of profit margins. For example if I was to crack an app people wanted.. sell it for X amount - then you obtain it and sell it for 20% of the price I was selling, undercutting the crack/mod price. It becomes a bitter situation. I don't know why you lads sell stuff for... £10/£20 when it's worth... x10 that price. Its stupid, its a rat move to make. I see it all the time.

Infact wasnt it you who leaked my FatCatDog web panel @lowkeys on that ratsnest website? The panel which people sold to other people thinking the app was included ? its messed up - you're all out for quick dirty money, makes the likes of us who do, do the cracking/modding... move on to a different scene free from rats.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock