Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Fastocloud (community ) installation questions

lanbase

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a very green in IPTV, I installed XtreamUI & admin panel 22f and it works for my goal which is at the moment simply subscribe with panel to 8 services on tvheadend and have them running 24/7 to get fixed ecm request on sid limited M7 group satellite cards without getting the cards in "lock".

Although it works, I am also looking at alternatives, So I started to play with fastocloud a few days ago. I seem to have the fastocloud service running and activated a license key:

● fastocloud.service - fastocloud real-time encoding/transcoding service.
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/fastocloud.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Tue 2020-10-06 08:39:51 IST; 23s ago
Process: 22666 ExecStopPost=/bin/rm -f /var/run/fastocloud/fastocloud.pid (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 22661 ExecStop=/usr/local/bin/fastocloud --stop (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 22680 ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/fastocloud --daemon (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 22678 ExecStartPre=/bin/chown -R fastocloud:fastocloud /var/run/fastocloud /var/run/fastocloud/fastocloud.pid (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Process: 22667 ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir /var/run/fastocloud (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Main PID: 22687 (fastocloud_s)
Tasks: 4 (limit: 4570)
CGroup: /system.slice/fastocloud.service
└─22687 /usr/local/bin/fastocloud_s --daemon

However the admin panel I can´t seem to get it to work, when I start the server.py I get thrown the following output and no panel is available on port 8081:

# ./server.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./server.py", line 8, in <module>
from app import app, servers_manager
File "/opt/sandbox/panel_test2/app/__init__.py", line 13, in <module>
from app.service.subscribers_service_manager import SubscribersServiceManager
File "/opt/sandbox/panel_test2/app/service/subscribers_service_manager.py", line 5, in <module>
from app.service.subscriber_client import SubscriberConnection
File "/opt/sandbox/panel_test2/app/service/subscriber_client.py", line 2, in <module>
from pyfastocloud.subscriber_client import SubscriberClient
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pyfastocloud.subscriber_client'

Can anyone help me in the right direction? How can I fix the "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pyfastocloud.subscriber_client' " error?

Should there be a panel on port 8081 despite the error ? Can I look at nginx debug logs or something ? Almost all the sources and wiki pages on fastogt git have been removed since a few days so no help over there.

I am happy to supply more info if needed, thanx in advance for your hopefully helpful replies :)

Cheers Lanbase

HyperX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Community version not supported anymore, clients using PRO version

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock